Liverpool vs Newcastle United - 04/11/12 @ 4pm (Live on Sky)

Beren

We are a soft touch at the moment and have 'got away' with results

Liverpool, despite their position are playing well and Suarez is on fire. I don't see anything other than a Liverpool win.

We've under performed no doubt, but soft touches wouldn't have got a point like we did at Everton. We've got the decisive goal either in terms of turning a draw into a win, or loss into a draw in 7 of the 10 games. Doesn't suggest to me we're a soft touch.

Guest bimpy474

We are a soft touch at the moment and have 'got away' with results

Liverpool, despite their position are playing well and Suarez is on fire. I don't see anything other than a Liverpool win.

We've under performed no doubt, but soft touches wouldn't have got a point like we did at Everton. We've got the decisive goal either in terms of turning a draw into a win, or loss into a draw in 7 of the 10 games. Doesn't suggest to me we're a soft touch.

A team only beaten by Chelsea and Man Utd so far this season are certainly no soft touch at all.

2: Will Demba Ba play and/or score at Anfield?

Newcastle's Senegal striker has a £7m release clause in his contract which will be re-activated in January and, judging by the number of times Alan Harper, Liverpool's chief scout has watched him in recent weeks, Rodgers is likely to be bidding. While an amalgam of the striker's knee condition and his wage demands could well see such a move ultimately founder, all eyes will be on Ba should he feature. It is a big 'if' though as he damaged a nerve in a shin last weekend and is rated "50/50".

Louise Taylor stirring the pot.

Really do hate that bitch

7m? I thought it doubled in August?

I don't like to see our top goalscorer injured, but I'm interested to see what Pardew does without him.

I'm not quite clear on this point either.

I’m not entirely sure as to how the clause could end on the July deadline, but reactivate for January? (would it be active for certain parts of all transfer windows going forward?). That just means that no meaningful clause deadline ever passed. This seems a little strange and uncommercial to me.

If I had to guess, Occam’s razor (to me) indicates: Any minimum release clause ended in July. We are willing to sell for the right price in January/and are inviting bids as per usual with the “re-activated clause” as garnish to appease the fans.

Again, we wait and see. :dontknow:

We wont get even one point, cause for whatever reason we wont have a go and we'll be cautious showing them far too much respect and it will bite us in the ass.

Jinxed it now hopefully, but unlikely im afraid :(

http://www.nufcblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/louise-taylor.jpg

what an ugly fucking face.

slag.

http://i.imgur.com/an57A.png

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080330010839/starwars/images/1/14/Salacious_Crumb_(DB).jpg