Newcastle United vs Swansea City - Saturday 17th November, 3pm

Decky

Krul

Santon  Williams  Saylor  Fergie

Tiote            Anita

HBA        Cabaye    Sammy

Ba

IMO, drop Sammy - move fergie up a slot and bring Simpson in at right back.  You could even have bigi in instead of Anita.  IMO, this is an excellent lineup that should solve a few of our issues.

If we start 4-4-2 again like we did yesterday. I hope they outplay us and we loose with 3-4 goals so Pardew cant complain about beein unlucky etc. Then he have to wake up and change things...

:facepalm:

ffs.

I rather loose big one match, than have another West Ham game... The way I see it, we have to have a good beating for Pardew to wake up and see that the way we are playing now doesn't work. At the moment he is deluded and thinks we are a top 4 team, just listen to his excuses: West Ham didn't let us play, injured players, tired players etc. 

Lets see why didn't West Ham let us play? Because they had 5 in midfield, we had 4 and tried to hoof the ball up to our strikers.

Why are our midfield players tired? They are chasing the ball all match long, when we hoof it up to our strikers they have to sprint forward just not to see the ball. Defensive we have to chase 4 vs 5 for 90 min. Can some off the players become injured because they are exhausted?  Maybe.. But its time Pardew tries something new because we have the players to play the ball.

If we start 4-4-2 again like we did yesterday. I hope they outplay us and we loose with 3-4 goals so Pardew cant complain about beein unlucky etc. Then he have to wake up and change things...

ffs.

I rather loose big one match, than have another West Ham game... The way I see it, we have to have a good beating for Pardew to wake up and see that the way we are playing now doesn't work. At the moment he is deluded and thinks we are a top 4 team, just listen to his excuses: West Ham didn't let us play, injured players, tired players etc. 

Lets see why didn't West Ham let us play? Because they had 5 in midfield, we had 4 and tried to hoof the ball up to our strikers.

Why are our midfield players tired? They are chasing the ball all match long, when we hoof it up to our strikers they have to sprint forward just not to see the ball. Defensive we have to chase 4 vs 5 for 90 min. Can some off the players become injured because they are exhausted?  Maybe.. But its time Pardew tries something new because we have the players to play the ball.

Wishing your own team to get beat man while you are sitting midtable is a joke. When potentially you could win the game and go three points behind 4th. Wake up man, we are playing poorly but we've been in a hell of a lot worse situations over the last few years. Jesus.

ffs.

Wishing your own team to get beat man while you are sitting midtable is a joke. When potentially you could win the game and go three points behind 4th. Wake up man, we are playing poorly but we've been in a hell of a lot worse situations over the last few years. Jesus.

:thup:

A win and us playing better will do like  :D

This fixture last season was a terrible indictment of Pardew's over-cautiousness. They came here expecting an onslaught - we played Obertan instead of Ben Arfa, kept a safe distance from their goal, didn't commit any numbers and meandered to a point against a side that would have been grateful to leave with a 1-0 defeat at the beginning of the game. Oh, and when Obertan was substituted it was for Sammy Ameobi :anguish:

They won't be so tentative visiting second time around.

Krul

Simpson  Taylor  Williams  Santon

Tiote                Bigi

Cabaye

Ben Arfa        Ferguson*

Ba       

*Sammy after 60

Don't want to wish injury on our players but it'll be nice to see what we're like in a home game without Gutierrez in the side.

Krul

Anita    Williamson    Taylor    Santon

Tiote  Bigirimana

Cabaye

Ben Arfa            Ba            Ferguson

That's the side I'd love to see. However, fully expecting summat like this:

Krul

Simpson Williamson Taylor Santon

Ben Arfa  Cabaye  Tiote  Obertan

Ba Cisse

Don't want to wish injury on our players but it'll be nice to see what we're like in a home game without Gutierrez in the side.

We played 70mins+ without him on Sunday like.

Aye but we had to reshuffle (again ffs) after kickoff. A game without him in the starting lineup, if you like.

I think it might be nice if we can have the first half without needing to make any subs for injuries, having someone sent off or having to tactically realign because we're getting dicked on. I think at least one of those three things has happened in nearly every PL match this season. Home games often feature a stoppage of about 2-3 minutes around the quarter hour mark, where the crowd settle down quietly and we lose any momentum we'd been building up.