Newcastle Utd 1 - 2 Swansea - 11/17/12 -post-match reaction from page 29

Beren

Well congratulations to Swansea for being able to complete a pass, unlike Newcastle who were failing at the last third.

We can complete passes. We had the majority of possession for most of the game. It's just that we have no purpose when we have it.

Well congratulations to Swansea for being able to complete a pass, unlike Newcastle who were failing at the last third.

We can complete passes. We had the majority of possession for most of the game. It's just that we have no purpose when we have it.

Yes but not in the final third we didn't, lost more times than keeping it.

Those worried about relegation fights just need to calm down, once injuries and suspensions clear up we'll be better than we are now.

Having said that, Pardew's a bit of a con man isn't he? Our default pattern of play has been either 'kick it long to Ba' or 'pass it to Hatem' for two seasons now. Last season the results, the solidity in defence and the lack of injuries really tided us over, but fuck me are we poor, and that all comes from Pardew.

Those worried about relegation fights just need to calm down, once injuries and suspensions clear up we'll be better than we are now.

We are looking a bit like that team from 08-09 at the moment tbh. Shambolic at the back and clueless up front, despite the potential.

We are looking a bit like that team from 08-09 at the moment tbh. Shambolic at the back and clueless up front, despite the potential.

We're shite, and we can't attack a team at all, but we WILL be better with our first 11 out, or close to it.

Guest firetotheworks

I started typing up scores for players then realised it's pointless. Our game plan is fucking woeful, no matter who was playing for us. Taylor HBA and Santon are the only ones that did the things you expect. The rest were atrocious.

It was just all so utterly predictable once again. Even during that little spell of pressure early 2nd half I was constantly thinking to myself "if they score were fucked" and low and behold they score and then we basically stop playing football completely.

I still can't get my head around Williamson playing the full 90mins. Ok fair enough starting him, but then it become clear swansea were just hitting us on the break with pace. Not a single long ball from them for him to clear so we would have been far better off putting in a player with legs who could play the ball out and also keep up with their players on the counter attack.

We go 1 nil down and all he does is put anita to left back and santon to right back with bigi coming on for simpson. 1 nil down at home pardew for fuck sake.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Man U away

Man city home and away

Chelsea home

Liverpool home

Arsenal home away

There's 7 games we'll struggle in

Tough season ahead

Man U away

Man city home and away

Chelsea home

Liverpool home

Arsenal home away

Tough season ahead

the way we are playing, i could give you another 19 games other than those that we will also struggle in

Man U away

Man city home and away

Chelsea home

Liverpool home

Arsenal home away

Tough season ahead

December is actually looking horrific. A bogey team and then 3 of the 'big 4' as well as on an home Fulham and QPR who will have a new manager.