Newcastle United vs. Wigan Athletic - 03/12/2012 @ 8pm (Sky Sports 1)

TheGuv

Guest bimpy474

Any chance of Hatem being back?

Pardew just said nobody will be back in time for Monday on SSN

:(

Hopefully this some truthful bullshitting.........wink wink.

Guest bimpy474

Crouch's injury sounds nice, Pulis: “The doctor had couple of teeth in his hand when he walked off and he has one or two right his gum too."

Shame, might actually make him uglier.

Crouch's injury sounds nice, Pulis: “The doctor had couple of teeth in his hand when he walked off and he has one or two right his gum too."

Another ban for Colo and with it being his 2nd and 4 game ban i presume then.

No chance. Complete accident. Crouch was about two yards away when Colo jumped and lifted his hand.

Nah, no chance.

Crouch nutted his arm FFS. Colo was nowhere near him and had a free header until crouch came at him from the side, totally self inflicted and i also think perch did the same when he clattered side on into Kenny Jones.

Surely its early to be ruling out some of the injured players,  could 3 or 4 more days of extensive treatment see HBA back, although naturally would have to play safe with it being a hamstring but surely Obertan can man up and get a pain killing injection in his toe and play, as far as i know its not broken.  Shola would do it!

Surely its early to be ruling out some of the injured players,  could 3 or 4 more days of extensive treatment see HBA back, although naturally would have to play safe with it being a hamstring but surely Obertan can man up and get a pain killing injection in his toe and play, as far as i know its not broken.  Shola would do it!

Shola would Not!

Krul

Simpson Tavernier Coloccini Santon

Anita          Tiote      Marveux

Ben Arfa        Cisse          Ba

Please say Ben Arfa will be back  :'(

What's this 4-3-3 garbage?