Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest sicko2ndbest

Debuchy apparently praised Remy too so it will probably be a team effort of tapping :lol:

Where's this?

Said it during his interview with the club if i can find the quotes i'll post it.

Chris Ford ‏@ChrisFordTV

Mathieu Debuchy confirms he will live with Dreamboat till he sorts out a gaffe. Also says Remy is a canny player!! #NUFC

Cheers pal, I'm sure the quotes will be in tomorrow's rags

In the context of the conversation...he's bang on! :lol:

We've got an awesome player from under the noses of the big teams.

TBF...I don't hate Talksport like a lot on here do. I hear them being relatively positive about us but touchy sensitive NUFC fans are offended by even the slightest thing against us.

I couldn't give a fuck what others think of NUFC. We're awesome and fuck anyone who suggests otherwise ;)

They do it with all clubs tbh, I listen to it with a gooner an hour or so a week and he gets caught up in it every time. He even says now 'I know they are just trying to get people to call in' then goes on a rant about the blatant wind up.

I don't think radio and by extension football tv punditry can keep going too long vastly underestimating it's audience. I just can't believe the incompetance of match of the day in particular, it's got to the point where I genuinely believe I could do a better job at it, and that's not to say I have any delusions of being competent at tv punditry

talksport I have mixed feelings, have heard alright stuff on occaision but it's mostly bleh

I expected a "we don't need to sell Remy" statement from Marseille. Which means, up your bid. This is just the start.

I think it's commonly accepted amongst all the media people that Marseille want to sell him it's just a case of how much they can get for him.

Auclair was saying they weren't expecting to have much interest in him after his recent form and were surprised by the fact a few Premiership clubs wanted him and now want to wait to see who offers the most.

Guest hatem garrincha

Is Loic another from Claire-fontaine?

If so Graham Carr is clever, he seems to scout alot of players that come from the best academies.

He's from Lyon academy, like Ben Arfa.

Clairefontaine is a pre-formative academy. U12-U14.

What a rubbish article. They're simply speculating.

Newcastle have a salary ceiling of around £60,000-a-week for their top earners and Rangers will be able to offer a package in excess of that.

They already have players on around £80,000-a-week and with an offer set to be tabled this weekend, believe they can tempt Rémy to move to Loftus Road.