Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So Basically we sent delegation to Marseille and he traveled to Morocco. ...........

Yeah but our Transfer team could be meeting with the OM president and board.

The player can still train and play etc.

Is anyone just a little unconvinced about this guy?

I am. But then again, we've got nothing else to be excited about :lol:

I'm a bit wary about his so-called bad form and what might lie behind it BUT.......

I saw him play for France not that long ago, and he looked really classy. Not just a speed merchant but actually quite skilful. He looked like a player that we shouldn't dream of signing. I wouldn't say I saw a lot of him, but what I saw was impressive.

So it's a bit of a chance, but a chance we have to take.

Does it even matter he's in morocco, didn't pardew say no one else in before Norwich? Also while he's there we can still get most of the deal done, agree fee, discuss with agent about the contract, then he flies straight to Newcastle to have a medical and sign.

Well it's a nice day dream to have on the 1st Monday at work this year anyway!!

I know people want us to sign Remy, my worry is that he'll struggle if he comes here in this window.  I'm not sure we can afford to carry a player who is trying to get up to pace in the league.

More concerned about the lack of movement on a centre half.  Stop leaking wankstain goals is the most important thing.

I have to agree..... we've generally been pretty good offensively but offensive defensively.

Numbers are low either end of the field. If Cisse got injured and we do not get another striker in then we are in real bother.

I know people want us to sign Remy, my worry is that he'll struggle if he comes here in this window.  I'm not sure we can afford to carry a player who is trying to get up to pace in the league.

No choice really, we won't pay the premium for a proven PL player.

Besides most players from Ligue 1 adapt pretty quickly( the good ones anyway) because of the differences in style between the two leagues being quite similar.

I'm pretty confident he will do well.