Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

To be honest his agents/advisers will have told him to speak to QPR as it wont hurt and he may get more money out of us in the morning.

Didn't Pards say we would not get out bid on players the other day?

Absolutely certain had we been in the top half this wouldn't have happened. Well done Alan.

I doubt there's much difference between 10th and 16th to an incoming player (we're not going down). The relegation release clause/massive survival bonus + the much higher weekly wage offer is what has swayed this. Presumably.

Unless something drastically changes we most certainly are going down.

Bullshit. How good do you think villa, reading, soton, qpr and Wigan are? Most of them are shitter than us.

'Most of them' are also picking up more points.

4 out of the 5 I mentioned are below us :lol:

if current form continues we will finish below them all

Guest bimpy474

To be honest his agents/advisers will have told him to speak to QPR as it wont hurt and he may get more money out of us in the morning.

Didn't Pards say we would not get out bid on players the other day?

Meant transfer fees maybe ?

Absolutely certain had we been in the top half this wouldn't have happened. Well done Alan.

I doubt there's much difference between 10th and 16th to an incoming player (we're not going down). The relegation release clause/massive survival bonus + the much higher weekly wage offer is what has swayed this. Presumably.

Bullshit. How good do you think villa, reading, soton, qpr and Wigan are? Most of them are shitter than us.

1 in this: http://www.footballformguide.net/form/barclays-premier-league

Guest neesy111

On current form will go above us soon.

Fucking hell, HMV going into administration.

*everyone's in here anyway

Think of the people that will put out of work. Quite poignant in this thread.

~4,000 jobs at risk apparently. :(

Sad for those workers, but not unexpected given the market/digital movement. Surprised they've lasted as long as they have.

We won't sign another striker like, I guarantee it

It was his or no one I reckon. Eggs in one basket as always from NUFC.

How ?

Because we don't do plan B's.

And everyone knows we've failed in this bid so will be attempting to squeeze every penny out of us.

We're a joke. We've lost out on a player to one of the only four clubs below us ffs.

Guest Howaythetoon

To be fair, and this f***ing pains me to say it, I'd rather sign for QPR than Newcastle because a) they will pay me more money, b) its London, and c) should they stay up they have a far brighter future under their ambitious owners and more than competent manager than under the fuckits that own, manage and run us, that's for sure. Lets face it, with these clowns in charge of us, we will never amount to anything. While we have indeed signed the likes of Cabaye, Cisse, Ben Arfa et al, we have done so without any real competition for their respective signatures and don't for one minute think we can keep hold of such players because the moment someone with a bit more money and a bit more ambition comes in for any of them, they will always consider their options. We are not that attractive an option. Aye if we are the only option, but howay man, f***ing QPR? Its laughable.

I like your posts but for f*** sake will you discover paragraphs.

O

K

Guest bimpy474

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas

Been told #nufc are ready to move on to other targets already. Not surprised at the amount of frustration out there. January, eh?

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas

Been told #nufc are ready to move on to other targets already. Not surprised at the amount of frustration out there. January, eh?

Oh wow, let's all applaud the club. :lol: