Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I blame the club for not signing enough players in the summer, blame them for only having two forwards before Ba was sold and surely we could have got further down the line with negotiations before the window even opened but really can't blame them for this.

£80,000 a week is mental money that teams outside of the CL shouldn't be able to afford. It's definitely not he sort of money being offered to a player off form and struggling for confidence.

Guest bimpy474

In all seriousness, if the player wants to go to Q.P.R because of the wages, then that really isn't a player we want is it.

We can only hope that for once Pardew and co do have other targets to move on.

I can not see us signing another player, set backs tend to ruin us, rather than move on. I suspect it may take us 3 weeks to ready an offer for someone. Reckon we wont sign cb or sissokho either, but hey ho at least simpson aint getting a game for rest of season and when cisse injured we have shola

maiga deal collapsed last year we then signed Cisse*, stay positive

...six months later.

wasn't it the next month?

Shush. :hmm:

I'm sure we'll tie up a deal for someone then....in february

f***ing hell, HMV going into administration.

*everyone's in here anyway

:lol:

Worked there for fifteen years, give or take. They did well to survive this long. I'm just glad that I got the chance to work in a proper record shop, there won't be many others who get that chance now.

As for QPR, well I can't wait to see their accounts. Redknapp couldn't give a fuck about their wage bill, and fair enough, it's never been his job to worry about that. I actually thought Remy might be underwhelming, and that not getting him wouldn't be such a problem, as long as you have somebody else in the pipeline. There are still more than two weeks left in the window. A fair bit is going to depend upon your next couple of results. Dropping points against Reading might be a blessing in disguise - it would be brutally evident then that you need at least two sizeable signings. One up front, one at the back.

Don't panic yet.

I can not see us signing another player, set backs tend to ruin us, rather than move on. I suspect it may take us 3 weeks to ready an offer for someone. Reckon we wont sign cb or sissokho either, but hey ho at least simpson aint getting a game for rest of season and when cisse injured we have shola

...six months later.

Yeah but I think they only did that cause they realised they could get Cisse, I think this time all eggs in one basket, we won't be signing a player of his calibre, we'll end up with some 35 year old on loan.

Worked there for fifteen years, give or take. They did well to survive this long. I'm just glad that I got the chance to work in a proper record shop, there won't be many others who get that chance now.

As for QPR, well I can't wait to see their accounts. Redknapp couldn't give a f*** about their wage bill, and fair enough, it's never been his job to worry about that. I actually thought Remy might be underwhelming, and that not getting him wouldn't be such a problem, as long as you have somebody else in the pipeline. There are still more than two weeks left in the window. A fair bit is going to depend upon your next couple of results. Dropping points against Reading might be a blessing in disguise - it would be brutally evident then that you need at least two sizeable signings. One up front, one at the back.

Don't panic yet.

Good view, I think he might not be all that either.

Guest Roger Kint

...six months later.

Less than 4 weeks later

Danny Graham's goals/game ratio is better than Remys. I could see us trying for him.

Problem with this would be is where would he play? I mean he can't play on the wing, and if we go 4-4-2 we'll just have the same problem as with ba imo.

In all seriousness, if the player wants to go to Q.P.R because of the wages, then that really isn't a player we want is it.

But that's a bit like saying "If that fit bird that all the lads in the bar were dead jealous of me for chatting up suddenly decides to fuck off with the reet rich posh bastard with the flashy motor outside, then fuck it, let him kick her back doors in. She's probably a right shite shag anyhow".

If you think about it, that's the sort of attitude that landed you with Mrs Bimpy. ;)

Guest chicken little

Contract of Loïc Rémy with QPR : 96,000€ per week and a term-out option if QPR is relegated at the end of the season. (Via @ignazzz365) #QPR

CRAZY!!!  :idiot2:

Contract of Loïc Rémy with QPR : 274,000€ per week and a term-out option if QPR don't change name to Queens Park Remy by the end of the season. (Via @anyonecanmakethisshiteup) #QPR

Guest bimpy474

What if we got the same impression from Remy like we did from Gervinho. What if it's us who have decided we dont want him.

Danny Graham's goals/game ratio is better than Remys. I could see us trying for him.

Problem with this would be is where would he play? I mean he can't play on the wing, and if we go 4-4-2 we'll just have the same problem as with ba imo.

It'll be far worse, to be fair.

As for QPR, well I can't wait to see their accounts. Redknapp couldn't give a fuck about their wage bill, and fair enough, it's never been his job to worry about that. I actually thought Remy might be underwhelming, and that not getting him wouldn't be such a problem, as long as you have somebody else in the pipeline. There are still more than two weeks left in the window. A fair bit is going to depend upon your next couple of results. Dropping points against Reading might be a blessing in disguise - it would be brutally evident then that you need at least two sizeable signings. One up front, one at the back.

Don't panic yet.

Once again: I like you leffe.

More like you needed on here.

...six months later.

Less than 4 weeks later

I deleted my post.

Don't blame him to be honest - he has no loyalty to us and is getting the opportunity to get more money and to live in the bright lights. Our club is at it's lowest ebb for a long time and outside club players will look at the position we are currently in, Ba leaving, Colo possibly going and now Ben Arfa making his mouth go and really can you blame him for not coming. It does not take a rocket scientist to see that thigs are not good up there and that there are massive problems behind the scenes. We bleed black and white so our view are different but I am not surprised with today's action and do not put any blame to the player at all for accepting the deal. We have really had two big opportunities to move forward as a club firstly under Keegan and then Robson but didn't take advantage and saw Hall sell up at a massive profit to a person who has no interest in the club whatsoever. Ashley and Pardew have put this club back years in my opinion and people say we missed a lost opportunity in the Summer, but to be honest with Ashley in charge there will never be any big opportunites. He is only attempting to put money in now (which is only incoming money from transfers not anything new) as there is a realistic chance he will lose millions by being relegated. I feel that we will either be relagated or just miss out but that players will be sold again either way and that crowds will drop to below 40,000 (and much more if relegated). With this person in charge we will never challenge again and his puppets he has chosen to run things may well see this great club in the Championship next year. I'll be there on Saturday as always as I have been for many years but these last five years have seen me lose hope that we will ever be in a position to challenge again. Last year was a false dawn and was no way going to happen again with the squad and quality of players within the club - yes there are a few bright sparks but mixed with lower Premiership/Champonship quality it was never going to keep going and under Ashley average is the best we can ever expect  :'(   

Dave Big Dave Briggs ‏@Bigdave198029

@MsiDouglas wasn't he having a medical today then?every report I saw said med today revealed 2moro Hasn't this all blown up from jb's tweet?

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite

2m Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas

@Bigdave198029 No Dave. Plan was for him to fly to Newcastle this evening, medical tomorrow. QPR intervention has changed that.