Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Wally_McFool

Surely if he joins another club if QPR go down for a low fee no one will be able to match his wages

Could stomach him joing some Russian outfit for the lolly but QPR.  :dave:

Leave it out!

I'm on my phone, can someone show me the info that QPR have offered him 80k?

Both have been on the money during this, no reason to doubt them now.

Also all of our locals have said the same.

So who are we going to move onto? This deal was always a goer because he wasn't playing and Marseille are willing to sell. The backup plan is apparently Aubameyang, but their owner said they won't be selling him.

I just can't see where we go from here, and I doubt the club do either. Even if there is a next move I bet we're starting from scratch with the bidding/negotiations process.

We can't rule out Remy changing his mind again overnight. The power of Yo-Hatem....

I think we can, we're not going to offer near what they are, we just need to move on quickly, but move on to who i haven't a clue.

An ITK (respected) on another forum reckons 110k with a free transfer if relegated.

So who are we going to move onto? This deal was always a goer because he wasn't playing and Marseille are willing to sell. The backup plan is apparently Aubameyang, but their owner said they won't be selling him.

I just can't see where we go from here, and I doubt the club do either. Even if there is a next move I bet we're starting from scratch with the bidding/negotiations process.

Maybe Aubameyang or Gameiro. Hope not Erding.

Cheers.

Moody.

Maybe Aubameyang or Gameiro. Hope not Erding.

I said a few pages back but I can see that Gouffran from Bordeaux. Out of contract in the summer, far more underwhelming but when you limit yourself to one league there's only so many options you go through before you're scraping the barrel.

Guest firetotheworks

QPR can afford it. They're the club version of most young players now. More money than sense without it ever causing a problem for them.