Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm hearing Willie McKaye has his hands all over this deal. Give him til midnight to sign or withdraw the offer. Leave QPR with the problem of being the only Club in the running paying massively over the odds.

:thup:

This will be how Barton knew what was going on and why he took such delight in taking the piss.

QPR can afford it. They're the club version of most young players now. More money than sense without it ever causing a problem for them.

Club income can in no way cover ther oy goings, going to end in an epic fail at some point.

Epic loopholes more like. We all know FFP wont do a thing.

Yeah I'm sure QPR will find a loophole to artificially increase their income by 300% in order to meet the financial fair play regulations...

Financial Fair Play regulations won't force clubs to work 100% within their means, but the idea it will have no effect is rubbish.

can't fernandez's air asia simply increase their sponsorship?

f*** Remy he's s*** anyway. 12 games this season in all comps and only 2 goals.

Worst part is though that this prob means we won't be getting anybody else in.

pkenty of time to sign other pkayers

wekk said

kok

Guest firetotheworks

Not that Id really want to go down the Shepherd route and aside from obvious bias, Id be interested to know why these rich football fans don't go for us. As a club the infrastructure is amazing.

Sad state of affairs when Newcastle United can't compete on wages with Queens Park Rangers. Not that I'm saying we should in this case like

This really is exceptional though isn't it. QPR is being run appallingly at the moment. They could be heading for ruin financially if things don't come off. Still shit though I agree

f*** Remy he's s*** anyway. 12 games this season in all comps and only 2 goals.

Worst part is though that this prob means we won't be getting anybody else in.

pkenty of time to sign other pkayers

wekk said

kok

harsh

Sad state of affairs when Newcastle United can't compete on wages with Queens Park Rangers. :undecided: Not that I'm saying we should in this case like.

Tbf it's more than likely not the fact we "can't", but we've chosen not to match their ridiculous offer. Quite rightly too, if it was going to take 100kpw to get him.

Guest neesy111

Not that Id really want to go down the Shepherd route and aside from obvious bias, Id be interested to know why these rich football fans don't go for us. As a club the infrastructure is amazing.

No one is able to sell the club.  Man City and Chelsea actively went out to look for a new buyer and they found them.

QPR can afford it. They're the club version of most young players now. More money than sense without it ever causing a problem for them.

Club income can in no way cover ther oy goings, going to end in an epic fail at some point.

Epic loopholes more like. We all know FFP wont do a thing.

Yeah I'm sure QPR will find a loophole to artificially increase their income by 300% in order to meet the financial fair play regulations...

Financial Fair Play regulations won't force clubs to work 100% within their means, but the idea it will have no effect is rubbish.

can't fernandez's air asia simply increase their sponsorship?

They can't increase it to whatever they want though.  At some point is gets past "Hmm is that legit?" to "that's an absolutely obvious attempt to circumvent the rules".  Like I said they'll do the same as Man City ect are doing and artificially increase revenue, no doubt about that.  But at least their will be limits, unlike the current situation where someone can come in and literally spend as much money as they see fit.

Guest Wally_McFool

Just read that Pardew said Newcastle would not be outbid for targets "thats for sure" blah blah blah.

So I googled it and....

http://tinyurl.com/aqa692k

Outbid on fee not wages

Alan Pardew said Newcastle would not be outbid on the fee, or the wages in January  for their top targets.

Given the recent deals Man City have been making, I don't believe those limits are particularly constrictive.

£500m investment on shrubberies Mr FA chief, honest.

You laugh, but im sure Leeds were paying £250pm on Goldfish.  :lol:

in an era of mega rich clubs and billionaire owners we get a rich tight arse. :lol: :suicide:

The daft thing is they tried this in the summer,  throwing silly wages at players who have all gone there for the money.  I can't see how doing exactly the same in January is going to get them out of trouble!

The daft thing is they tried this in the summer,  throwing silly wages at players who have all gone there for the money.  I can't see how doing exactly the same in January is going to get them out of trouble!

They have a good manager now tbf.