Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Didn't see a great deal of Remy last season but am I alone in thinking his all round game, in terms of build up play, is weak? Never saw him involved much in any build up play which makes me feel when people say play him wide left of a 3 he may not be best suited there.

The one thing I did see that he was excellent at was playing on the shoulder and burying chances.

He scored a decent amount of goals in half a season for that QPR side. He'll be OK here, glad this one came off.

Didn't see a great deal of Remy last season but am I alone in thinking his all round game, in terms of build up play, is weak? Never saw him involved much in any build up play which makes me feel when people say play him wide left of a 3 he may not be best suited there.

The one thing I did see that he was excellent at was playing on the shoulder and burying chances.

He's not a proper winger but he's got a few tricks and can go past people, so I could see him as part of a front 3 no problem. Plus he's pretty good in the air, and that should suit Pards.

Guest hydeous

The most important (for our setup) of the three strikers we're looking at. So glad this is going through.

So...Cisse on the wing again?

To be fair it's the player we wanted to replace Ba since January so a return to the 4-3-3 could be possible with Remy to be happier to play the wide role than Demba was.

Excited now :)

the composition of

Remy - Cisse - HBA

should be perfect

With...

Anita - Cabaye - Sissoko

Behind it.

Watch Pardew fuck it up.

That is my ideal lineup as well really, with Marv introduced at select times. ]

But is Pardew even thinking of a 4-3-3?

the composition of

Remy - Cisse - HBA

should be perfect

With...

Anita - Cabaye - Sissoko

Behind it.

Watch Pardew fuck it up.

That is my ideal lineup as well really, with Marv introduced at select times. ]

But is Pardew even thinking of a 4-3-3?

He mentioned he wanted to revert back to it earlier in the summer, but he's also said he wants to play two strikers at all times which suggests he wants to play 442. I doubt we'll find out until an hour before the Man City game.