Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest reefatoon

Arrived.

Where you seeing this? SSN?

I think Dave is just posh, he was just knocking one out over the news and was letting us know he'd shot his wack

Guest reefatoon

Ooohh, we are getting there!!!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-EfNy-Fd0lfY/USZPNSGbuqI/AAAAAAAAEsQ/xW40lpt7Pqs/s400/tumblr_me0qznrQ6H1r3pphlo1_400.gif

Pictured arriving on Lee Ryder's twitter feed

(can't copy on my tablet).

The size of it ffs :lol:

BQ54UQ0CYAArq3-.jpg

:lol:

always get a laugh from his pics, the ones at the friendlys are fucking horrendous.

Pictured arriving on Lee Ryder's twitter feed

(can't copy on my tablet).

The size of it ffs :lol:

BQ54UQ0CYAArq3-.jpg

:lol:

always get a laugh from his pics, the ones at the friendlys are f***ing horrendous.

I think thats one of the Chron's photographers to be fair. Not sure if that makes it better or worse though!?

Ooohh, we are getting there!!!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-EfNy-Fd0lfY/USZPNSGbuqI/AAAAAAAAEsQ/xW40lpt7Pqs/s400/tumblr_me0qznrQ6H1r3pphlo1_400.gif

Transfer policy recovery kicking in.

Didn't see a great deal of Remy last season but am I alone in thinking his all round game, in terms of build up play, is weak? Never saw him involved much in any build up play which makes me feel when people say play him wide left of a 3 he may not be best suited there.

The one thing I did see that he was excellent at was playing on the shoulder and burying chances.

Didn't see a great deal of Remy last season but am I alone in thinking his all round game, in terms of build up play, is weak? Never saw him involved much in any build up play which makes me feel when people say play him wide left of a 3 he may not be best suited there.

The one thing I did see that he was excellent at was playing on the shoulder and burying chances.

Our manager is Alan Pardew...

Get team to sit deep - move ball forward with no plan - hope forwards scramble something together.