Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Linked with Arsenal -

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2013/12/27/exclusive-arsenal-have-deal-in-place-to-sign-12m-striker-loic-remy-next-summer/

- but I'm not convinced. Remy's first touch is erratic and Wenger does put a priority on technical ability.

Am I the only one who's going off Remy a bit? At first, I was impressed and I was looking at QPR's results, hoping they wouldn't be in line for promotion, so that we'd have a good chance of getting him on a permanent deal at the end of the season. Now I'm a bit more philosophical about how things turn out.

I'd still like us to sign him, but I can see why the CL clubs haven't been in for him. I don't think he's been giving us 100% of late either.

Linked with Arsenal -

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2013/12/27/exclusive-arsenal-have-deal-in-place-to-sign-12m-striker-loic-remy-next-summer/

- but I'm not convinced. Remy's first touch is erratic and Wenger does put a priority on technical ability.

Am I the only one who's going off Remy a bit? At first, I was impressed and I was looking at QPR's results, hoping they wouldn't be in line for promotion, so that we'd have a good chance of getting him on a permanent deal at the end of the season. Now I'm a bit more philosophical about how things turn out.

I'd still like us to sign him, but I can see why the CL clubs haven't been in for him. I don't think he's been giving us 100% of late either.

He has 10 goals in 16 games and causes havoc in most games, his technical ability is not all that like but quick and athletic, seems to struggle when given time to shoot ala bellamy but better than what we have had in last season.

Strikers go through spells of inconsistency and agree he could do more at times but 10 goals is fairly prolific

Hopefully he'll see what's happened to Carroll & Ba since getting their "big moves" from us and see he's in a pretty awesome position as it is.

We seem a perfect fit for him alongside the rest of french lads and at least guaranteed starter for us. If we can build on our start and bring in a few players we could start competing for 5/6th every season with maybe an eye on top 4.

I think the missing ingredient which would have far more sway in player decisions to stay would be the attitude of the club to kick on and to raise the level for the next season i,e, buy some new players to make us stronger.

Unfortunately this isn't going to happen.

If Fatty did dip into his pocket this jan and buy a striker and winger it would certainly show Remy, Cabaye and the likes a signal of intent... (keeps dreaming)

Hopefully he'll see what's happened to Carroll & Ba since getting their "big moves" from us and see he's in a pretty awesome position as it is.

That never happens. :lol:

:lol: Aye, this is the guy that went to QPR in the first place remember.

Jamie Reknapp says that Newcastle United will have to pay a “high fee” if they want to sign Loic Remy.

The son of Queens Park Rangers boss Harry Redknapp has handed the French striker high praise after watching Remy take his tally to 10 goals.

Remy is on loan at United until the end of the season and earlier in the season QPR boss Redknapp indicated he wasn’t sure if the ex-Marseille star would be back at Loftus Road.

Yet Redknapp junior said in the Daily Mail: “At this time of year, lots of people will be picking their team of the season so far.

“One player who won’t be in too many of them is Loic Remy.

“He has been overshadowed by the brilliance of Luis Suarez and Sergio Aguero but Remy now has 10 goals in 16 Premier League games.”

And reflecting on Remy’s switch to Tyneside, Redknapp said: “It was a great loan move for him.

“If he move permanently from QPR, it’s going to be a high fee now.

“He’s a natural goalscorer and one of the best one-touch finishers I’ve ever seen.”

Jamie! Why don't you crawl up in your fathers ass and explode!

Jamie Reknapp says that Newcastle United will have to pay a “high fee” if they want to sign Loic Remy.

The son of Queens Park Rangers boss Harry Redknapp has handed the French striker high praise after watching Remy take his tally to 10 goals.

Remy is on loan at United until the end of the season and earlier in the season QPR boss Redknapp indicated he wasn’t sure if the ex-Marseille star would be back at Loftus Road.

Yet Redknapp junior said in the Daily Mail: “At this time of year, lots of people will be picking their team of the season so far.

“One player who won’t be in too many of them is Loic Remy.

“He has been overshadowed by the brilliance of Luis Suarez and Sergio Aguero but Remy now has 10 goals in 16 Premier League games.”

And reflecting on Remy’s switch to Tyneside, Redknapp said: “It was a great loan move for him.

“If he move permanently from QPR, it’s going to be a high fee now.

“He’s a natural goalscorer and one of the best one-touch finishers I’ve ever seen.”

Jamie! Why don't you crawl up in your fathers ass and explode!

"Did I dun good dad?"

"Triffic son."

"Literally?"

"Yeah Literally Jamie, now get yer old dad's jowell cleaning brush."

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bimpy474

He won't cost anywhere near that (£12-15m) if they continue to flounder in the Championship which is more than a possibility given that they ironically can't score for shit.

Then we wont be signing him, way above what we'll pay.

Guest bimpy474

I think we have a deal in place already, probably for around 8 to 10 mill. Just waiting for the court case to play itself out. Make sense.

That's what i thought, but why would ballbag face start about us needing to pay £16m or whatever it was. Unless he's talking bollocks like.