Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think we have a deal in place already, probably for around 8 to 10 mill. Just waiting for the court case to play itself out. Make sense.

That's what i thought, but why would ballbag face start about us needing to pay £16m or whatever it was. Unless he's talking bollocks like.

He doesn't have a clue on the transfer front, just talks bollocks. Fernandez does the deals. He's the wheeler and fackin dealer.

He won't cost anywhere near that (£12-15m) if they continue to flounder in the Championship which is more than a possibility given that they ironically can't score for s***.

Just had a quick look at their forums, sounds like they want Dirty Harry out :megusta: I thought they'd piss the league and looking at their squad they probably should have.

Guest bimpy474

I think we have a deal in place already, probably for around 8 to 10 mill. Just waiting for the court case to play itself out. Make sense.

That's what i thought, but why would ballbag face start about us needing to pay £16m or whatever it was. Unless he's talking bollocks like.

He doesn't have a clue on the transfer front, just talks bollocks. Fernandez does the deals. He's the wheeler and fackin dealer.

He is a top bollocker like :lol:

He won't cost anywhere near that (£12-15m) if they continue to flounder in the Championship which is more than a possibility given that they ironically can't score for s***.

Just had a quick look at their forums, sounds like they want Dirty Harry out :megusta: I thought they'd p*ss the league and looking at their squad they probably should have.

Ffs. That went down well with them and serves pot face right for taking the league for granted.

Any links that you can give?

"I don't know what the deal is. You'd think they'd want to snap him up, wouldn't you? If they don't then someone else will,"

"For what we got him for, he's probably worth double that now. He's scored goals in the Premier League again this year."

If QPR were promoted then it could be that the door is open for Remy to return to Loftus Road, although Redknapp admits he would rather sell.

"That's all ifs and buts," he said.

"You've got to get there first, and if someone came and offered £15m or £16m for him I'd sell him if it was my choice but it's not, it's down to the chairman."

Context.

"I don't know what the deal is. You'd think they'd want to snap him up, wouldn't you? If they don't then someone else will,"

"For what we got him for, he's probably worth double that now. He's scored goals in the Premier League again this year."

If QPR were promoted then it could be that the door is open for Remy to return to Loftus Road, although Redknapp admits he would rather sell.

"You've got to get there first, and if someone came and offered £15m or £16m for him I'd sell him if it was my choice but it's not, it's down to the chairman."

Context.

Trying to apply pressure on us to sign him now. Must need transfer funds.

What a slime ball.

Guest Roger Kint

Context.

Trying to apply pressure on us to sign him now. Must need transfer funds.

What a slime ball.

With them about to announce obscene losses its no wonder they have asked Dodgy Arry to drum up some cash. Surely this would have been agreed in the loan deal?

There are fans of ours who seem to forget Rémy's got a possible court case hanging over him. They also don't seem to know about Rémy saying he would wait until after the World Cup to decide his future. On hearing Redknapp's words they say things like "He's right! If we don't buy Rémy now we'll miss out on him. It's Mike Ashley being tight."

He's gone off the boil a bit recently. So far he's scored 10 goals. 10 goals doesn't make him worth double the £8m QPR paid for him.

That was my point. He has scored 10 goals so far. That doesn't guarantee that he'll score as many in the second half of the season. He may score more he may score less. If he scores 20+ goals and NUFC don't have that rumoured deal lined up to buy him for £8m (which was reportedly part of the loan deal (the £2m loan fee is supposedly discounted off the £8m if we buy him)) he'll probably end up costing more like £15m which I doubt NUFC would pay and he'd have Champions League teams after him anyway.

He is a see through droopy faced cunt, its so obvious he is trying to force our hand over Remy.

He is here until the summer no matter what, n one is going to buy him with the rape case still on the go.

Defoe is off to Canada and Harry knows it, the desperation from Harry will only make Ashley behave like an even bigger cunt.

Guest Roger Kint

Talksport reporting qpr after defoe and harry offering spurs first refusal on remy

Good luck with that, about 99% done deal to Toronto :lol:

Talksport reporting qpr after defoe and harry offering spurs first refusal on remy

I dont doubt that, the story was something about a loan deal which doesnt make sense what Spurs then have to do with it.

However, the point is, IF he is able to offer first refusal to Spurs then we cant have any deal in place or price set with the loan deal.

Guest Roger Kint

I dont doubt that, the story was something about a loan deal which doesnt make sense what Spurs then have to do with it.

However, the point is, IF he is able to offer first refusal to Spurs then we cant have any deal in place or price set with the loan deal.

1. Its Talksport

2. If the first half is clearly bollocks why would the second half be true?

3. See 1.

Not so sure why qpr are starting the auction off on Remy so soon.  Even if they agree a price to sell he can't be joining the new club until the summer.  Unless we sign him of course.

Maybe they really are worried about his court case.  If convicted he would be untouchable and worth nothing.