Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Surely still a non starter for ya if he is going to cost 16m or is that clause stuff bollocks?

Will surely still have better offers on the table than us. An interesting development none the less...plus a bigger excuse for us to wait it out, rather than signing a striker.

personally grab him at a decent price for us after all we took Demba with a dodgy knee and we came out well regardless of the release clause price, maybe Liverpool of getting bumped like they did with Caroll.

For all Ba's so called dodgy knees he doesn't miss many football matches.

There must be something these clubs are not letting on. Because both Remy and Ba's injury record is nowhere near as bad as the failed medicals would lead you to believe.

I saw one of those programme's on SSN once when a medical was being done. Apparently clubs are over cautious with it all, a Dr might pick something up but say it's no concern and the club will pull out of the deal. Thee was a case a year or so ago where a club pulled out of one deal because a medical showed that he needed glasses for one of his eyes. Other problems found in medicals is dodgy teeth which is losely linked with back problems.

I think the teeth thing is related to Kieron Dyer.

personally grab him at a decent price for us after all we took Demba with a dodgy knee and we came out well regardless of the release clause price, maybe Liverpool of getting bumped like they did with Caroll.

For all Ba's so called dodgy knees he doesn't miss many football matches.

There must be something these clubs are not letting on. Because both Remy and Ba's injury record is nowhere near as bad as the failed medicals would lead you to believe.

I saw one of those programme's on SSN once when a medical was being done. Apparently clubs are over cautious with it all, a Dr might pick something up but say it's no concern and the club will pull out of the deal. Thee was a case a year or so ago where a club pulled out of one deal because a medical showed that he needed glasses for one of his eyes. Other problems found in medicals is dodgy teeth which is losely linked with back problems.

I think the teeth thing is related to Kieron Dyer.

Cissokho wasn't it?

I'd have him back here, though I have doubts with regards to his attitude and commitment (which stink, IMO) We can't afford to be choosy at the moment.

As it is, I think he'll stay at QPR now.

Nothing wrong with his attitude on the pitch and seemingly in training.

Commitment? He's a committed player. Career-wise - why would he be committed to NUFC?

I'd have him back here, though I have doubts with regards to his attitude and commitment (which stink, IMO) We can't afford to be choosy at the moment.

Commitment? He's a committed player. Career-wise - why would he be committed to NUFC?

He asked not to play vs Liverpool in case he got injured. Ideally, we shouldn't be going anywhere near him but we will.

I always thought that he never bought in to being here, last season. We were a means to an end for him. He clearly believes he should be playing CL football and if that's what he wants, good luck to him. Don't seem to be many takers left now though!

Personally If he performs on the pitch like last year then I  really don't care about anything else. It's not like he did/said anything bad or disrespectful towards the club. Asking to sit out the Liverpool game isn't a massive deal to me considering our season was over, he wasn't even actually our player and he had a world cup coming up. If he was a permanent signing it would be different.

Besides, do you really think guys like Cabella see us as anything more than a stepping stone? Didn't Riviere pretty much say exactly that?