Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

@Joey7Barton: Good luck to Loic in Newcastle. Don't worry i've told him what to expect. Great guy. Perfect club for him. #toonarmy

:sweetjesus: Thought it was fake, but YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

lol thought it was an attempt to troll too until I saw withabrick's post.

It's not a good time to be a high earner in France with the new income tax rates, plus the challenge of the PL, plus the frenchies, plus the clubs positive publicity for rehabilitating players all means we'd be attractive to Remy (and M'Vila please)

It's not a good time to be a high earner in France with the new income tax rates, plus the challenge of the PL, plus the frenchies, plus the clubs positive publicity for rehabilitating players all means we'd be attractive to Remy (and M'Vila please)

Don't stop their!! What about Mali terrorists wanting to blow the fuck out France + a load of Somalians are pissed off with the French as well.

Now just imagine how fucking optimistic this place would have been if say, we'd signed Debuchy & Remy the week after we'd just beaten Spurs. Wasted season but if we stay up then next season could be exciting again.

Pain makes the good times better :snod:

Now just imagine how fucking optimistic this place would have been if say, we'd signed Debuchy & Remy the week after we'd just beaten Spurs. Wasted season but if we stay up then next season could be exciting again.

http://i48.tinypic.com/25taqud.gif