Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not overly fussed with this signing; i just hope he's as good as Ba. Glad we've actually got somebody in, though.

Centre-backs now plz.

Any reason as to why you're not overly fussed with this?

Don't get him wrong. He's fussed an that, just not overly fussed.

He would give one shit. But not two.

He likes the idea of getting a striker in and stuff. But we could have done without one. No biggie.

He's cool like the seed at the centre of a cucumber.

:lol:

Not overly fussed with this signing; i just hope he's as good as Ba. Glad we've actually got somebody in, though.

Centre-backs now plz.

He likes the idea of getting a striker in and stuff. But we could have done without one. No biggie.

:lol: :lol:

Need a quick, strong in the air and comfortable on the ball centre half. Too hard to find?

Nah not really, hard to get in within the price Ashley would pay? yes.

I think the likes of Douglas, Aldeweireld and Mbiwa are out of our reach now. Both financially and more ambitious clubs being after them.

Very excited as he's a Newcastle kind of player. Unpredictable, charistmatic and sexy.

And he speaks the language

He taaalks Jawdie leek ?

French-Geordie dialect.

I've heard they have started teaching Geordie in French schools just in case they make it as footballers, any truth in this?

Need a quick, strong in the air and comfortable on the ball centre half. Too hard to find?

Nah not really, hard to get in within the price Ashley would pay? yes.

I think the likes of Douglas, Aldeweireld and Mbiwa are out of our reach now. Both financially and more ambitious clubs being after them.

That's what i'm saying they are not exactly hard to find but rather difficult to get in our price range.

Centre-backs now plz.

:laugh: No need to be a sarcy dick! I'm just a touch cynical because these signings are four months too late; they should have been bought to mount a CL challenge, as opposed to saving us from relegation. I'm more "about fucking time" than I am "hurray, well done the board". I'm also sceptical that he's as good a striker as the one we've just lost. However, that's in the past and I'm happy we've actively sought to replace Ba immediately, but i still see CB as a priority. I'll breathe easier when that situation is sorted.

Centre-backs now plz.

:laugh: No need to be a sarcy dick! I'm just a touch cynical because these signings are four months too late; they should have been bought to mount a CL challenge, as opposed to saving us from relegation. I'm more "about fucking time" than I am "hurray, well done the board". I'm also sceptical that he's as good a striker as the one we've just lost. However, that's in the past and I'm happy we've actively sought to replace Ba immediately, but i still see CB as a priority. I'll breathe easier when that situation is sorted.

Heh, sorry, fair enough. :lol: :thup:

Centre-backs now plz.

They have been, for next season, therefore they're seven months early.

I'm a glass half full type of guy.

Centre-backs now plz.

Heh, sorry, fair enough. :lol: :thup:

You weren't a million miles away in all honesty!

Centre-backs now plz.

This, a decent ball playing central defender is imperative now and if Colo is allowed to go, 2 of them.

I like that lad at west ham, what's he called?

Tomkins ? Every time I've seen him hes been cack if I'm being honest.

Aye he's tatie hash, but he's the only centre half we've been linked with i can see us signing. I was being silly. :)

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes

Remy: still work to be done, including on length of contract, personal terms & medical. But #Nufc on track to announce by Tues or Weds.

As if it's not going to be 5 and half years :lol:

Remy: still work to be done, including on length of contract, personal terms & medical. But #Nufc on track to announce by Tues or Weds.

Here we go, many a slip and all that.

Looking at the weather though this could be reminiscent of when we signed Tino and he turned up with a fur coat on looking like a black Audrey Hepburn

Here we go, many a slip and all that.

Looking at the weather though this could be reminiscent of when we signed Tino and he turned up with a fur coat on looking like a black Audrey Hepburn

http://nufc.com/advent2011/asprilla-fur-coat.jpg

:lol:

Sounds about as far along the process as we got to with Modric. :suicide:

/not to be negative or nuffin. :lol:

Sounds about as far along the process as we got to with Modric. :suicide:

Didn't the official website say we had a agreed a fee too?