Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Has he been on SSN again yet?

Yup. Him strolling across a dry and temperate tarmac from a small jet.

Either it's a bullshit clip, or both the airport and Remy himself are immune to the weather.

Or it was yesterday.

Or indeed this. :thup:

Guest BenArfa10

What is this clip of remy that you're all on about? I'm on SSN now and there's nothing. Could someone put it up here, if you're allowed of course.

Somethings just popped up on my FB timeline about a friends mother translating for a 'black French dude' at St James'. Don't have any reason to doubt the guy, might not necessarily be Remy though.

Just helping Amalfitano order dinner - who happens to have come in dressed as Zwarte Pieten for the day.

Somethings just popped up on my FB timeline about a friends mother translating for a 'black French dude' at St James'. Don't have any reason to doubt the guy, might not necessarily be Remy though.

Just helping Amalfitano order dinner - who happens to have come in dressed as Zwarte Pieten for the day.

Wahey! How do you even know that word? :lol:

Pardew was using Amalfitano to communicate with Debuchy the other day, so while I have no doubt the kid likes blacking up, I'm not sure your explanation is 100% on the money.

Wahey! How do you even know that word? :lol:

Thanks to Ruuuuud.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-knRSJhyk4mQ/UOhQKPXLZLI/AAAAAAAABWI/bRJQE0bn1OY/s1600/ruud+hospital.jpg