Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest nufcmatty2010

I hate him , i wonder how many players he has tried to sign that we have been intrested in seems like everyone tbh

It's uncertain whether reports on Monday of a further attempt by QPR to tempt Remy are anything more than a face-saving exercise for 'Arry Redknapp.

More positively though, French football news sites were talking of a successful Newcastle medical for Remy and agreement on a four and a half year contract.

From .com

Guest bimpy474

I think SSN are trying to dramatise his move, making out he might go to Q.P.R. knowing full well he's coming here.

Arseholes.

I think SSN are trying to dramatise his move, making out he might go to Q.P.R. knowing full well he's coming here.

Arseholes.

Saving face for their mate IMO

Probably right, they rely on him for most of this month tbh.

Arseholes.

Probably just trying to kick start some excitement during what has been a thoroughly tedious transfer window so far. Have you seen that the shameless pack of cunts are advertising fucking transfer deadline day? I hope Jim White's head falls off live on air.

Arseholes.

Probably right, they rely on him for most of this month tbh.

Especially the much advertised deadline day with him in his car.

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton

Watching Patriots. Just heard from a magician that Loic Remy has signed for QPR. Not sure what happened at Newcastle probably Llambas again!

If that's true, I'm logging off. :lol: