Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If he goes to QPR, then it says it all. I just hope we've not put all of our eggs into one basket. Seems amazing how quickly this has all changed from this morning/afternoon though, I can't imagine QPR have offered anything different than before. Harry's a fucking cunt though, after all his shitty comments about being tighter financially, hoe they get fucked by FFP if the deals goes their way.

Everyone saying he's going for the money (which i don't doubt is the biggest factor) but if you just stop and think a minute about him watching both clubs play football (well one trying) then the choice is simple, QPR out do us in every department under Redknapp.

anyone with a brain can see what QPR are all about, Redknapp is a good manager but without someone like    Levy in charge they could quite easily go the same way as Portsmouth. They're showing it here, no intention of scouting players and trying to get a good deal, just sling a shit load of money at them - far more than they are worth - and hope for the best.

Pretty shocked, don't know why. We better have some other fucking options lined up.

http://www.completesportsnigeria.com/image.php?width=&height=&cropratio=4:3&image=//uploads/lthumb/Shola-Ameobi7.jpg&nocache

If he goes to QPR, then it says it all. I just hope we've not put all of our eggs into one basket. Seems amazing how quickly this has all changed from this morning/afternoon though, I can't imagine QPR have offered anything different than before. Harry's a fucking cunt though, after all his shitty comments about being tighter financially, hoe they get fucked by FFP if the deals goes their way.

FFP won't make the slightest difference, not like QPR will be playing in Europe

I f***ing hate QPR...

Really gutted. Never say never though.

Don't think we're that organised when it comes to back-up options, so it'll be Remy or nee f***er.

Exactly why its a kick in the nuts. Just eurgh. I can just see Pardews presser now. :anguish: