Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

To be fair, and this fucking pains me to say it, I'd rather sign for QPR than Newcastle because a) they will pay me more money, b) its London, and c) should they stay up they have a far brighter future under their ambitious owners and more than competent manager than under the fuckits that own, manage and run us, that's for sure. Lets face it, with these clowns in charge of us, we will never amount to anything. While we have indeed signed the likes of Cabaye, Cisse, Ben Arfa et al, we have done so without any real competition for their respective signatures and don't for one minute think we can keep hold of such players because the moment someone with a bit more money and a bit more ambition comes in for any of them, they will always consider their options. We are not that attractive an option. Aye if we are the only option, but howay man, fucking QPR? Its laughable.

I like your posts but for fuck sake will you discover paragraphs.

Absolutely certain had we been in the top half this wouldn't have happened. Well done Alan.

I doubt there's much difference between 10th and 16th to an incoming player (we're not going down). The relegation release clause/massive survival bonus + the much higher weekly wage offer is what has swayed this. Presumably.

Unless something drastically changes we most certainly are going down.

Bullshit. How good do you think villa, reading, soton, qpr and Wigan are? Most of them are shitter than us.

A fair proportion of those clubs haven't been on as bad a run as we have. Negativity or realism?

Absolutely certain had we been in the top half this wouldn't have happened. Well done Alan.

I doubt there's much difference between 10th and 16th to an incoming player (we're not going down). The relegation release clause/massive survival bonus + the much higher weekly wage offer is what has swayed this. Presumably.

Bullshit. How good do you think villa, reading, soton, qpr and Wigan are? Most of them are shitter than us.

'Most of them' are also picking up more points.

It's a sad indictment of the game today that the moment the club at the bottom of the league comes in for a player that we're interested in that we can't compete financially. Not blaming the club at all, like, but its gutting to be trumped by shit like QPR.

I'm glad we spend two years scouting players to lose them in the last half hour.

Pathetic from the club.

Not really. There's not much we can do if cowboy clubs like QPR and their bent managers come sniffing.

Poor season so far and desperately require a forward due to options of Shola, Obertan and Ranger. We agree a fee for player who is coming quite highly rated so excitement builds. News filters through that he will arrive in Newcastle to undergo a medical and possibly be in squad for Reading (excitement builds as not having to rely on Ameobi). News breaks that QPR have late bid accepted and he is going for a medical which results in disappointed/anger. Honestly I hadn't really seen him play, but sounded like he could have been an ideal player given our recent formation. I can understand people being disappointed as it did seem like he was nailed on, but we are just going to have to move on. Hopefully it might spur us on with other targets because I imagine there will be a lot of deflated supporters.

Guest nufcmatty2010

Reading reports on twitter saying he was never at newcastle and flew to london hope this is not true cause we have clearly messed this up again , lets just hope we have not put all out eggs in one basket and have another stirker lined up !

Personally i'm pleased that we could bring over the lad so he could sign the marvellous club that is Q.P.R.

It'll be a pleasure to see him play for them.

Well, when you put it like that I'm inclined to agree. Have to admit to being quite honoured to be the quickest stepping stone in football history (again*).

* Hai Modric :thefinger:

4 out of the 5 I mentioned are below us :lol:

4 out of the 5 I mentioned are below us :lol:

And picking up more points.

I doubt Remy wants to sign for QPR after all the talk he wouldn't speak to them. Reeks of an agent pushing the QPR bid on his man - even if just to see if we'd up our wages package in order to see off the competition (which could still happen).

I think Remy would still sign for us on lower wages, but that gap will be too large to close if they are offering some of the ludicrous figures quoted. And as others have said if it goes tits up which is likely he'll just do a Demba Ba and be quids in again.

Fucking hell, HMV going into administration.

*everyone's in here anyway

Think of the people that will put out of work. Quite poignant in this thread.

~4,000 jobs at risk apparently. :(

Guest bimpy474

We won't sign another striker like, I guarantee it

It was his or no one I reckon. Eggs in one basket as always from NUFC.

How ?