Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyway.  How amazing would it be if Remy cancelled the medical and signed for us tomorrow morning?

DREAM ON MOTHERFUCKERS.

Or if he failed their medical.

Harry's dog would bung a few £20s to the doctor to see him through.

For the sake of maybe £500k a year, i can't believe we've lost this lad to QPR.

It could be the difference of fat boy losing £50million or whatever it will be next season.

Worst maths ever. :lol:

It's all right lads. Remember:

From Dean in Newcastle, via text: "No fan quite knows the emotional rollercoaster quite like a Newcastle fan!"

Chris Lord on Twitter: "Erm.. Dean? I'm sure us Arsenal fans know it probably more."

Arsenal fans amuse me.

Champions League every year, multiple trophies in the last 20 years.

The poor cunts.

Never has a fanbase desired so strongly and failed so magnificently to be marginalized.

It could be the difference of fat boy losing £50million or whatever it will be next season.

Worst maths ever.

Harry's maths.

It's not though is it.

Pay Remy £80k a week, then you'll get HBA, Cisse, Cabaye, etc thinking "hang on a second".

If you gave him 80k a week surely you'd get a whole load of players in the squad wanting the same?

Guest bimpy474

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2262358/Loic-Remy-join-QPR-Newcastle-deal-hijacked.html

Queens Park Rangers have hijacked Loic Remy’s move to the Barclays Premier League and swooped to steal the France international from under Newcastle United’s noses in an £8million move.

And Hoops boss Harry Redknapp is hoping to secure another £8million deal for Rennes’ midfielder Yann M'Vila who is also believed to be on his way to Loftus Road in the next 24 hours.

Arry is such lying arsehole though, can't pay daft wages and only £7m to spend.

you sound surprised :lol: this is the bloke who had a bank account in his dogs name

Dont you dare, i go on mad rants at work about that.

Right that's it. How in the all the fuck that's holy does a bloke getaway with a defence that he didn't know he had two lots of nearly £100,000 paid into an account in his dogs name.

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: cuntycuntycnutcuntercnut

Bit more than 500k I would think. We probs only offered 10 grand a week and maximum 40 I would think. If we paid him 80/90 then all of a sudden Cabaye, Ben Arfa etc want more monet

It has a knock on effect though, we can't just pay that 'bit' extra every transfer to push the deals through.

It's not though is it.

Pay Remy £80k a week, then you'll get HBA, Cisse, Cabaye, etc thinking "hang on a second".

And now instead it's playing Shola, and we'll get HBA, Cisse, Cabaye etc thinking "hang on a second"

It's not though is it.

Not getting the players we need to stay up will probably have our best assets thinking 'Hang on a second' as well though.

Not particularly depressed by the fact that Remy won't play for us, mostly surprised after what Debuchy and Ben Arfa said in their interviews. Sounded as if he'd spoken to them and made his decision.

However, there are more fish in the sea. My worry now lies with our ability to do deals quick enough. There isn't time to haggle over fees or waiting until the next window to get better value (Debuchy, Cissé).

This month is Ashley and Llambias chance to correct the errors that were made in the summer. This is their chance to be prepared and bring in what is necessary.

If they don't, they and we will pay the price. I hope there is a sound plan for what to do now. That plan could well be Aubameyang by the sound of things, a player who's club has repeatedly said he's not leaving in January.

There has to be an understanding of what we can do now. Not something similar to the Gameiro chase when he never even wanted to come.

Huge weeks ahead.

Sad state of affairs when Newcastle United can't compete on wages with Queens Park Rangers. :undecided: Not that I'm saying we should in this case like.

You can say that about every other case. We reportedly couldn't give Ba, one of the top strikers in the country, the very reasonable 60/70k he wanted, now we can't compete with f***ing QPR for his replacement. It's the same story for transfer fees, where we are being massively outspent by most other Premiership clubs. Ashley's business model has its merits, but it's also holding us back massively when it comes to realising our potential.

I doubt that's true. Misrepresenting the facts isn't going to help any.

There you go sir:

http://i.imgur.com/bBUiA.jpg

That's transfer fees only though isn't it? You were mentioning wages in your first sentence. Does that figure still hold if you take those into account?

What the f***, you bolded a section and outright questioned its validity. Now you change your question. I don't have a ready graph that takes wages into account no. What I do know is our wages to turnover is one of the lowest in the league at the moment, which isn't bad in itself but it is obviously hurting us when we can't even compete with QPR for wages or offer our top scorer the going rate for a top Premiership striker. I don't think anybody can argue with that really..

Oh right. I should have realised you only wanted to discuss transfer fees and NOT include other significant expenses like wages because you wanted to make a daft point using partial truths. My bad.

Are you thick mate? You bolded this particular segment in my post:

It's the same story for transfer fees, where we are being massively outspent by most other Premiership clubs.

and said:

Those are the facts with regards to that section you questioned. :idiot2:

Guest firetotheworks

We just can't escape this looking like a fool of a club business, can we? :lol: Even through a change in ownership.

Sad state of affairs when Newcastle United can't compete on wages with Queens Park Rangers. :undecided: Not that I'm saying we should in this case like.

You can say that about every other case. We reportedly couldn't give Ba, one of the top strikers in the country, the very reasonable 60/70k he wanted, now we can't compete with f***ing QPR for his replacement. It's the same story for transfer fees, where we are being massively outspent by most other Premiership clubs. Ashley's business model has its merits, but it's also holding us back massively when it comes to realising our potential.

There you go sir:

http://i.imgur.com/bBUiA.jpg

That's transfer fees only though isn't it? You were mentioning wages in your first sentence. Does that figure still hold if you take those into account?

What the f***, you bolded a section and outright questioned its validity. Now you change your question. I don't have a ready graph that takes wages into account no. What I do know is our wages to turnover is one of the lowest in the league at the moment, which isn't bad in itself but it is obviously hurting us when we can't even compete with QPR for wages or offer our top scorer the going rate for a top Premiership striker. I don't think anybody can argue with that really..

Oh right. I should have realised you only wanted to discuss transfer fees and NOT include other significant expenses like wages because you wanted to make a daft point using partial truths. My bad.

Dude, you bolded a point and said he misrepresented the facts. He proved he didn't. Stop it :lol:.

Either way, if Remy goes to QPR, it will be because they offer stupid wages. No other reason.

Worst maths ever. :lol:

But we wouldn't need to offer him the whole 70k imo.

55/60k would probably be enough to lure him to the club.

Maybe not nowadays i suppose.

"If we invite any player up to the Quayside to see the girls and then up to our magnificent stadium, we will be able to persuade any player to sign."

And i'm sure Colo will be on more than the supposed 40k wage cap anyway