Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

And POW!!

Marseille insist they have no plans to sell Newcastle target Loic Remy #nufc http://bit.ly/UVWK4x

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

Marseille play down Remy talk

Marseille president Vincent Labrune has cooled talk linking Loic Remy with a possible move to the Premier League.

Last Updated: 21/12/12 at 16:40 Post Comment

Newcastle are reported to be leading the chase to sign the French international when the transfer window reopens next month with Queens Park Rangers and West Ham also credited with an interest.

The Magpies are thought to be drawing up a list of striking targets in case Demba Ba leaves and Remy is thought to figure highly on it.

Remy has struggled to hold down a regular place in the Marseille side this season, but Labrune insists he is not actively trying to sell the 25-year-old.

"I'm not looking for a way out for Loic," Labrune told Le Parisien. "I like him, and I know his potential."

Labrune claims Marseille are under no pressure to sell Remy and that they are actually looking to bring in new faces rather than lose anyone in January.

"Our finances are healthy," added Labrune. "I don't have to sell this winter, we're rather in a position to buy one or two players to help continue the best start to a season the club has made in nearly 20 years."

And POW!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM~7OO$Z7+MMMM:~:MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM+$N8O8MN8I$7ZZZZ+MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMI?,,:+ZDNNMDDNDD8OO8$7$$:MMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMM?Z$8DMDD8DNMMMMMMMMMNNDDD8Z$I~MMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMM?8ZDMNDDNNMNNMMMMMMMMMDDN8ZZ7MMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM,ZONNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMDMMMMMNDOOI=~MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM+ZDNMMMMMMMMMNMNNMMMM8NMMMMNMMNDO$~MMMMMMM

MMMMMM+ZOD8O8MMNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMDMNND88+MMMMMM

MMMMMM=ODDI=?7ODMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMMNNNDO$:MMMMM

MMMMMM+NN=,:~+I$8NNNMMMNMMMMMDMMMMMMMNMMMMNNZ,MMMM

MMMMM~O+,:~~~~~====++??7ZZ$?I7IOMMMMMMMMMMMNNN8+MM

MMMMM=7,:~~~~~~~~=~~~===+=:~=~=?8MMMNMMMMMMNNNMZ:M

MMMM,:,:~~~~~~~~~~~~===~=~~~~~~~=7DMMMDNMMNMNMMM$,

MMMM:,::~~~~~~~~~~~~=====~~~~~~=+$DMNMNMMMNMNMMN8:

MMM:.,:~~~~~~~~~~~~=========~~==+ZDNNNMNNMNNDNNNN8

MMM,::,:~~~~~~~~~=========~~==+??7NNDNNMMMMMNNNNNN

MMM:::,:::~~~~~~~~==========++?IIIONNMMMMMMMNNMNDM

MM,,:~~~::=~~:~~===========??+?II7$OMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

M,=++++==~?==~~===========+?I++??7$8DMMNMMMMMMNMNN

M~I?=?OO$?==77IZ$I??+=~~~~=+++++?7ONOMN8MMMNMMNMM=

M,+IDNNDD?~=78DDMNZ77I?+===+=+++??8MZDO8MMMNMMMNO:

M,:~+$$++:~=I7OO8$OZZZ?I7I?+=~~~=?ODDZ8D8MMMMMMN$,

M::~=I77:~:=?I$Z7+DD7O8$77I++==~=?ODDONNDOMMMMMM??

,,::::~:~~~=+=+??+???+===~~~~~===?ZO8ODO8O$$$NM$,8

:::~=:::::~===~~~=~~~:::::~~~~~~=IZ8D8I++=$Z8=8MDN

=~~~~,~:::~====~~=~~::~~:~~~~~==?$ONDO+IIOIIZ+INNN

+=~:~?+?+++++?=~~~~===========+IZ8NM$?$ZI=~+$+MNDM

==~::I$ZDDD7++=~~~~====++++=++=I8NDN?~$O$?=+IINNNM

,+=:::=+I??7?~~~~==++??!?++==?+$8D8I=+$?77+=I?MMMM

,?=~:~+=++++~~~~==++??I??+++???II77?+II++I==7,NMNN

,?+~~+?+=+?++====++?III???III7777777II77I7$=MNDMMZ

M~?+~=~==+++?+++???I77777$777777$?O7777ZZ=MNMMNMM=

M,+=II7$7+=?7??!??II7$$$7$7777777IOZ7IDD+MMNMMMNO:

MM:?IDMMMNO$I7IIIIII77777$$777777IIII7MZ,NMMMMMN$,

M,:++$DMMMND$777IIIII777$$$$$7777??I?ON+8MMMMMMN$,

M::~:?ZNMZ+?II7I??II777$$ZZZZ$77I??!IN$NDOMMMMMM?M

M,:~=+?$$=?I7II7I?I7777$$$$$$7III???ON=DNMMMMMM8~M

,,::+$$7$ZZZ$7IIIII77IIIIII77777???+8~DO8O$$$NM$,M

:,:~,IIZZZZ$7II777II???II7$$$Z7II?++Z,O7?=:=?7D+MM

:::~=II7$$$7I77777I????I7$ZZZ$II?+++78I++=$Z8=8MMM

=~~~,I77$$777$$777III77ZZZOOZI? ??!??+++=,+IIOIIZ+IMMM

=~~~~+II7IIII7$7IIII7$ZZZZOZZ7?!??++=+?II?=?Z=MMMM

+=~:~?+77I77$Z$$$7ZZOOO88OZ$77I++?++==~ZI=~+$+MMMM

==~::I~7$ZZO8OOOO8OOOZ$ZO$77777+=+?+==~O$?=+IIMMMM

=+~::~7$,:=7DDD88DDOZ777$7III?II=+++==~$$7++?7MMMM

,+=:::=+I??77ONND8OZ$777$IIII?77++++==$?77+=I?

Marseille not looking to offload Toon target Remy

ESPN staff

December 21, 2012 « Bairstow leaves India tour for family reasons | Hampshire sign Saeed Ajmal »

Marseille are not desperate to offload Loic Remy © PA Photos

Enlarge Newcastle United may not be as close to a deal to bring Loic Remy to Tyneside as it seems with Marseille president Vincent Labrune insisting he is "not looking for a way out for Loic".

Labrune met agent Willie McKay in London on Tuesday, which many took as a significant step towards Remy, 25, quitting the Stade Velodrome. Though the player has been strongly linked to the Magpies as well as West Ham United and Queens Park Rangers, the OM president insisted otherwise.

"It was a private trip. I'm not looking for a way out for Loic," Labrune is reported as saying in Le Parisien newspaper. "I like him, and I know his potential."

While that talent brought Remy 27 league goals in 60 top-flight appearances in his first two seasons at OM, it has been only intermittently seen in the current campaign during which injury has limited the French international striker to just two league starts and a single goal. Off the pitch he has had problems too with a student from Toulon claiming the player is the father of her 13-month-old son.

OM owner Margarita Louis-Dreyfus is keen to stop bankrolling the club, but though the 1993 European champions only spent modestly last summer, Labrune revealed the winter transfer window will not necessarily see assets such as Remy cashed in and may even include players being added to Elie Baup's squad.

"Our finances are healthy," said Labrune, whose side lie third, level on points with leaders Paris Saint-Germain, ahead of Sunday's final league game of the year at home to Saint-Etienne. "I don't have to sell this winter, we're rather in a position to buy one or two players to help continue the best start to a season the club has made in nearly 20 years."

Read more at http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1272474?cc=5739#YRmP3VJq2khi8M70.99

Happy days

Here Skirge.

English press deal agreed no quotes.. French press no deal done with quotes from Labrune

And?

And no shock.. not saying deal is dead just how much our media blow things up, have to say the denial took longer to come than expected.

Guest SweMatt

Ok, apologies if this has been posted before, but this is what is says on Wikipedia right now:

Loïc Rémy (born 2 January 1987) is a French international footballer who plays for English club Newcastle in the Barclays Premier League.Rémy joined Newcastle from Marseille on January 1st 2013 for a fee of £10,000,000 in a swap deal with current NUFC player Marveaux. He has joined former team mate Haten Ben Arfa and also International team mate Yohan Cabaye. The "French Revolution" at Newcastle; (other players such as Sissoko and Debuchy signing in the january transfer window) is seen as a main reason for his arrival Rémy primarily plays in the lead striker role, but also operates on the wings and as a second striker. Rémy is described by his new manager Alan Pardew as "a young international who is fast and powerful with huge potential".[1]

Who is the guilty editor?  :lol:

Ok, apologies if this has been posted before, but this is what is says on Wikipedia right now:

Loïc Rémy (born 2 January 1987) is a French international footballer who plays for English club Newcastle in the Barclays Premier League.Rémy joined Newcastle from Marseille on January 1st 2013 for a fee of £10,000,000 in a swap deal with current NUFC player Marveaux. He has joined former team mate Haten Ben Arfa and also International team mate Yohan Cabaye. The "French Revolution" at Newcastle; (other players such as Sissoko and Debuchy signing in the january transfer window) is seen as a main reason for his arrival Rémy primarily plays in the lead striker role, but also operates on the wings and as a second striker. Rémy is described by his new manager Alan Pardew as "a young international who is fast and powerful with huge potential".[1]

Who is the guilty editor?  :lol:

Llambias?

And POW!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM~7OO$Z7+MMMM:~:MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM+$N8O8MN8I$7ZZZZ+MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMI?,,:+ZDNNMDDNDD8OO8$7$$:MMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMM?Z$8DMDD8DNMMMMMMMMMNNDDD8Z$I~MMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMM?8ZDMNDDNNMNNMMMMMMMMMDDN8ZZ7MMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM,ZONNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMDMMMMMNDOOI=~MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM+ZDNMMMMMMMMMNMNNMMMM8NMMMMNMMNDO$~MMMMMMM

MMMMMM+ZOD8O8MMNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMDMNND88+MMMMMM

MMMMMM=ODDI=?7ODMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMMNNNDO$:MMMMM

MMMMMM+NN=,:~+I$8NNNMMMNMMMMMDMMMMMMMNMMMMNNZ,MMMM

MMMMM~O+,:~~~~~====++??7ZZ$?I7IOMMMMMMMMMMMNNN8+MM

MMMMM=7,:~~~~~~~~=~~~===+=:~=~=?8MMMNMMMMMMNNNMZ:M

MMMM,:,:~~~~~~~~~~~~===~=~~~~~~~=7DMMMDNMMNMNMMM$,

MMMM:,::~~~~~~~~~~~~=====~~~~~~=+$DMNMNMMMNMNMMN8:

MMM:.,:~~~~~~~~~~~~=========~~==+ZDNNNMNNMNNDNNNN8

MMM,::,:~~~~~~~~~=========~~==+??7NNDNNMMMMMNNNNNN

MMM:::,:::~~~~~~~~==========++?IIIONNMMMMMMMNNMNDM

MM,,:~~~::=~~:~~===========??+?II7$OMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

M,=++++==~?==~~===========+?I++??7$8DMMNMMMMMMNMNN

M~I?=?OO$?==77IZ$I??+=~~~~=+++++?7ONOMN8MMMNMMNMM=

M,+IDNNDD?~=78DDMNZ77I?+===+=+++??8MZDO8MMMNMMMNO:

M,:~+$$++:~=I7OO8$OZZZ?I7I?+=~~~=?ODDZ8D8MMMMMMN$,

M::~=I77:~:=?I$Z7+DD7O8$77I++==~=?ODDONNDOMMMMMM??

,,::::~:~~~=+=+??+???+===~~~~~===?ZO8ODO8O$$$NM$,8

:::~=:::::~===~~~=~~~:::::~~~~~~=IZ8D8I++=$Z8=8MDN

=~~~~,~:::~====~~=~~::~~:~~~~~==?$ONDO+IIOIIZ+INNN

+=~:~?+?+++++?=~~~~===========+IZ8NM$?$ZI=~+$+MNDM

==~::I$ZDDD7++=~~~~====++++=++=I8NDN?~$O$?=+IINNNM

,+=:::=+I??7?~~~~==++??!?++==?+$8D8I=+$?77+=I?MMMM

,?=~:~+=++++~~~~==++??I??+++???II77?+II++I==7,NMNN

,?+~~+?+=+?++====++?III???III7777777II77I7$=MNDMMZ

M~?+~=~==+++?+++???I77777$777777$?O7777ZZ=MNMMNMM=

M,+=II7$7+=?7??!??II7$$$7$7777777IOZ7IDD+MMNMMMNO:

MM:?IDMMMNO$I7IIIIII77777$$777777IIII7MZ,NMMMMMN$,

M,:++$DMMMND$777IIIII777$$$$$7777??I?ON+8MMMMMMN$,

M::~:?ZNMZ+?II7I??II777$$ZZZZ$77I??!IN$NDOMMMMMM?M

M,:~=+?$$=?I7II7I?I7777$$$$$$7III???ON=DNMMMMMM8~M

,,::+$$7$ZZZ$7IIIII77IIIIII77777???+8~DO8O$$$NM$,M

:,:~,IIZZZZ$7II777II???II7$$$Z7II?++Z,O7?=:=?7D+MM

:::~=II7$$$7I77777I????I7$ZZZ$II?+++78I++=$Z8=8MMM

=~~~,I77$$777$$777III77ZZZOOZI? ??!??+++=,+IIOIIZ+IMMM

=~~~~+II7IIII7$7IIII7$ZZZZOZZ7?!??++=+?II?=?Z=MMMM

+=~:~?+77I77$Z$$$7ZZOOO88OZ$77I++?++==~ZI=~+$+MMMM

==~::I~7$ZZO8OOOO8OOOZ$ZO$77777+=+?+==~O$?=+IIMMMM

=+~::~7$,:=7DDD88DDOZ777$7III?II=+++==~$$7++?7MMMM

,+=:::=+I??77ONND8OZ$777$IIII?77++++==$?77+=I?

:lol: :lol: :lol: FUCKING HELL!

Douglas doing his standard cryptic tweets about there being possible good news RE: this in the Journal tomorrow.

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas

Packed Journal sport tomorrow. Some great transfer news for #nufc fans plus bumper analysis of 'six point Saturday'... #remy

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/705492004.jpg?key=609763&Expires=1356132034&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=ujt-X~NhLa9imN6vkoB8-eP2J8k731BqDEFokTK6-4mt~8lQcjIwFbmWuJLUJy45aiKVuq-gS8icPJEGrFLHz2xRKs6CkFZi-l2wIxiEIX1um-5EIY6qyn0jyLAckhNfMujNuVh2EwtayTKmPm0j2OnBIPKD5naP98HIxbUNu6U_

Little snippet about Remy.

Guest ItalianMagpie

And POW!!

Marseille insist they have no plans to sell Newcastle target Loic Remy #nufc http://bit.ly/UVWK4x

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

Marseille play down Remy talk

Marseille president Vincent Labrune has cooled talk linking Loic Remy with a possible move to the Premier League.

Last Updated: 21/12/12 at 16:40 Post Comment

Newcastle are reported to be leading the chase to sign the French international when the transfer window reopens next month with Queens Park Rangers and West Ham also credited with an interest.

The Magpies are thought to be drawing up a list of striking targets in case Demba Ba leaves and Remy is thought to figure highly on it.

Remy has struggled to hold down a regular place in the Marseille side this season, but Labrune insists he is not actively trying to sell the 25-year-old.

"I'm not looking for a way out for Loic," Labrune told Le Parisien. "I like him, and I know his potential."

Labrune claims Marseille are under no pressure to sell Remy and that they are actually looking to bring in new faces rather than lose anyone in January.

"Our finances are healthy," added Labrune. "I don't have to sell this winter, we're rather in a position to buy one or two players to help continue the best start to a season the club has made in nearly 20 years."

Here we go :lol:

OM chairman probably smelled Spurs' money...

Are we still negotiating with he same gadge that was p*ssed off over Hatem.  He didn't like us much did he?

That was Jean-Claude Dassier, the current president's predecessor.

I'd expect no change in their policy of not allowing clubs (particularly English clubs, as was the wording at the time) to just waltz in & prize away their best talent on-the-cheap, and dassier was quite vocal about this. Fair enough too.