Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If we get Rémy I really hope he's innocent of that rape accusation (note that I say "innocent" and not "is found not guilty").

So do i and so does everyone else i imagine.... thing is though the club won't go into this deal blindfolded.

They will seek advice from lawyers etc etc and if there's even a remote chance of him being found guilty we won't go near him.

Oh no, now we are in trouble.

SAFC Scout ‏@ScoutSafc 2h

Sunderland are keen on speaking to QPR striker Loic Remy #SAFC

:lol:

Ha! A fitting end to the recurring nightmare.

You're right, let's spend £6m to £8m on a player who turned us down to go to QPR. He is also on bail after being accused of rape.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/100077/partridge-shrug-o.gif

:lol: Pretty much.

Oh no, now we are in trouble.

SAFC Scout ‏@ScoutSafc 2h

Sunderland are keen on speaking to QPR striker Loic Remy #SAFC

:lol:

He signed for QPR..........

Love the implication in here that "accused of rape" means "guilty of rape" :lol:

I think there's a little more to it than that in this case.

Yes, it should be arrested on suspicion of being involved in the gang rape of a woman, not yet charged with any offence.

fyp

Forgive my ignorance on matters of arrest etc. he has been arrested on suspicion of this alleged offence, but not charged? Then how is he going to court?

I thought you would need to have a specific charge against you to appear in court??

Genuine question. Sorry if its obvious to some but I don't get it. How can you be on trial for something you haven't even been accused of??

Bit Kafkaesque isn't it.

Guest Howaythetoon

I hope we go nowhere near this mercenary cunt. Hopefully he will be spending his best years in fucking jail.

I hope we go nowhere near this mercenary c***. Hopefully he will be spending his best years in f***ing jail.

Yup. Surprised that so many seems to want him.

He's the perfect fit for our front three. Him, Cisse, Ben Arfa. 

Yup, if we did sign him I'd play them on their natural sides though instead of this inverted stuff.

I think they'd be interchangeable. There's the option of 4-3-3, can switch to 4-4-2 naturally...would be useful.

Good point, I guess Sissoko could move right if needed to a 4-4-2, would make us a bit more solid if we were looking to close out a game for example.

I'd still like another signing of a central striker to give Cisse competition but if we were only to sign one player this summer Remy, or a similar player, would be my one.

He's the perfect fit for our front three. Him, Cisse, Ben Arfa. 

Yup, if we did sign him I'd play them on their natural sides though instead of this inverted stuff.

Personally i would give the inverted stuff a go, seemed to work all right with Ba-Cisse-Ben Arfa ( yes i know it was only for like 5 games)

But yeah if we did buy Remy i'd like to get a winger too just to give us the option of changing it if its not working.