Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Actually surprised QPR haven't rejected this already.

Might be the best (or only offer) they get.

If we have offered a loan with a clause to buy if he doesn't go down and no-one else is prepared to go in for him they can either accept and hope he doesn't get sent down or reject it and risk not getting anything for him anyway while having all his wages to pay.

Might be the best (or only offer) they get.

If we have offered a loan with a clause to buy if he doesn't go down and no-one else is prepared to go in for him they can either accept and hope he doesn't get sent down or reject it and risk not getting anything for him anyway while having all his wages to pay.

It might be, maybe we've offered say 500k loan fee with a guarantee of £6.8m (the clause fee?) if he's found innocent.  Meaning they get rid of his wages and 500k more than they're going to get anywhere else.  Its just that out of the two offers this was the one I thought least likely.

Maybe they don't work on weekends. 7 day weeks are probably an expensive business when you've been relegated.

Maybe they don't work on weekends. 7 day weeks are probably an expensive business when you've been relegated.

Don't see why they should reject it anyway. They won't be able to sell him right now because of the rape case, and if we offer to buy him in future they get his wages of the bill and secure a transfer fee for then.

This signing would epitomise how much fans loyalty can be taken for granted.

It would be the last straw for me. Why on earth would I want to cheer the likes of him on knowing he obviously couldn't care less.

Everything bad about the mercenary nature of the Premier league is encapsulated in a signing like this.

Remy would have to win me over more so than other players and that'll probably be the case for quite a few of us.  Though I can't deny that if we end up getting him on loan with a fee agreed that's less than we agreed to pay for him in January and QPR still paying some of his wages as he plays for us it would be quite satisfying :lol:

It would be the last straw for me. Why on earth would I want to cheer the likes of him on knowing he obviously couldn't care less.

Everything bad about the mercenary nature of the Premier league is encapsulated in a signing like this.

Well he could care less about performing on the pitch, he just doesn't necessarily care exactly which club he's doing it for.

Guest hobshobs

Well he could care less about performing on the pitch, he just doesn't necessarily care exactly which club he's doing it for.

Exactly. If Remy signed would his position be any different to that of Colo. Our captain couldn't care less, he doesn't want to be here either. The only reason we'll cheer Colo on is because we've had an 'everything is alright now between player and club' campaign through club website articles / quotes and the slaverings of our manager. A cover up effectively.

Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes 3m

I predict 4 more players will leave Qpr. 2 more will leave on Loan next week as we want to keep them for future. But more to go. Lets see.

Remy?.. I hope.

Guess we will only loan Remy if we get an option to buy.

Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes 3m

I predict 4 more players will leave Qpr. 2 more will leave on Loan next week as we want to keep them for future. But more to go. Lets see.

Remy?.. I hope.

Er...:lol:

Awkward.