Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Looney Toon. Seems legit.

Wasn't him who started it, it was this lad.....

Jay Meston ‏@jasonmeston 37m

Loic Remy has just checked in at @HiltonHotels Newcastle, maybe up for a medical? @SkySportsNews @tonyfernandes #NUFC #QPR

Major bullocks obv.

First rule of Twitter, never believe anyone called Jason.

:lol: He plays for a team in my league on a Sunday. Seems a decent kid actually, doesn't seem the knacker type.

Got a picture of him?

First rule of Twitter, never believe anyone called Jason.

:lol: He plays for a team in my league on a Sunday. Seems a decent kid actually, doesn't seem the knacker type.

Got a picture of him?

:lol: Could take one from his Facebook if there was ever a need.

From the little I have seen he is just a lazy, arrogant, selfish tit. If he was that good QPR would have built the team around him but I think he was left out a fair bit which says it all from a team who were desperate for any sort of spark.

He played 14 out of QPRs last 17 games (scoring 6)

From the little I have seen he is just a lazy, arrogant, selfish tit. If he was that good QPR would have built the team around him but I think he was left out a fair bit which says it all from a team who were desperate for any sort of spark.

He played 14 out of QPRs last 17 games (scoring 6)

I think he was on about Adel Taarabt, in which case he's pretty much summed him up.

Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes  5h 

I predict 4 more players will leave Qpr. 2 more will leave on Loan next week as we want to keep them for future. But more to go. Lets see.

I guess this has been posted? Sounds like Remy could be in the loan and keep category.

I predict 4 more players will leave Qpr. 2 more will leave on Loan next week as we want to keep them for future. But more to go. Lets see.

I guess this has been posted? Sounds like Remy could be in the loan and keep category.

Maybe, assuming they get promoted of course.

I really hope we sign him. IMO he is exactly what we need. A versatile player who brings speed and movement to the team. And I think his intelligent runs will make players like Cabaye, Ben Arfa and Marveaux even better.

Even if we just loan him for the season, without a fixed buy option, all we have to do is meet his release clause in january if we want to buy him. But I think we will loan him with a view to a permanent transfer.

One thing that strikes me about him is his finishing. He is a natural goalscorer and seems to go for the placed shot most of the time instead of blazing it (like Cissé). And he isn't to shabby in the air either. I have wanted him here since he played for Nice so hopefully we will finally get him :-)

Would have a lot of similarities to the Ba deal I think. Cheap off a relegated team but would bring us a much needed dimension to the team.

I know some are against it due to him snubbing us before and of course the court hearing. Obviously we're trying to work around that with the loan deal so yeah he is the main guy I want us to sign out of all those linked. Still question marks over his injury proneness mind.

Not sure how he could be.  The only way they're keeping him is if he's convicted.  Otherwise someone would activate his release clause, wether he's loaned out at the time or not.

Suppose maybe he intends to try, but I cant see how its going to work.

Scenario:  take him on loan, he does really well.  We meet fixed fee but someone else comes in with a bigger offer, we refuse, he moves on.  We loose out (again).  Do people really want this to happen for 5 months worth of striker!?

Scenario:  take him on loan, he does really well.  We meet fixed fee but someone else comes in with a bigger offer, we refuse, he moves on.  We loose out (again).  Do people really want this to happen for 5 months worth of striker!?

What a bizarre way to look at it.

Guest Alexinho

If he does THAT well for the first half of the season, yes...

Rather a splended Remy for half a season than Shola for the entire season...

But lets see if he actually comes first, then in what terms

If we meet the fee as part of the loan terms we have first option on the player so another team offering a higher amount wouldn't make a difference. If it's a season long loan unless QPR have a recall option he would be with us for the full season unless we changed it.