Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Black&WhiteBarmy ‏@BlackWhiteBarmy 34m

Jamie Redknapp on SS1 talking about QPR outgoings and mentioned Loic Remy being courted by 'clubs like Newcastle'...#NUFC

Will Camp ‏@TeamOrange_90 36m

Jamie Redknapp has hinted at Remy to NUFC on SS1 - *Cue massive overreaction*

Nobody seems to be suggesting he said it was a done deal.

He briefly mentioned him on this season preview show. Absolutely nothing in it. :lol:

Thought it was too good to be true. Premature transferation on Twitter as usual....

Well post it in the bullshit thread then ffs! :lol:

"Bloody twitter, full of shit. I'll just go and post this as if it is fact elsewhere..."

:facepalm:

He briefly mentioned him on this season preview show. Absolutely nothing in it. :lol:

Thought it was too good to be true. Premature transferation on Twitter as usual....

"Bloody twitter, full of s***. I'll just go and post this as if it is fact elsewhere..."

A slight overreaction? This is the Remy thread after all.

"Bloody twitter, full of s***. I'll just go and post this as if it is fact elsewhere..."

and there is a twitter bullshit thread...

and there is a twitter bullshit thread...

Not going to argue but I think the Remy link is not bullshit. Hopefully will be a matter of time before he joins.

If QPR are mad enough to agree to a deal where they continue to pay part of the player's wages and risk losing him for the relatively low release clause fee apparently in his contract if he is cleared from the rape charges and does well enough for the other club, surely there would be other Premiership clubs interested in that kind of deal? Still can't see us getting him on this basis, although I'm surprised QPR haaven't told us to do one yet...

Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes 19h

I predict 4 more players will leave Qpr. 2 more will leave on Loan next week as we want to keep them for future. But more to go. Lets see.

So the team will be working their cods off to get promoted, only to watch the big names come back from loan to take their places in the Premiership.

I wonder if Fernandes has learned anything. A team has to be united.

Shut up you fucking prick. Take it to the twitter thread, where you belong. Fucking FUCK.

I'm with Inochi.  Let's stone the fucker, this kind of crap cannot be allowed to stand.  IT CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO STAND.

If QPR are mad enough to agree to a deal where they continue to pay part of the player's wages and risk losing him for the relatively low release clause fee apparently in his contract if he is cleared from the rape charges and does well enough for the other club, surely there would be other Premiership clubs interested in that kind of deal? Still can't see us getting him on this basis, although I'm surprised QPR haaven't told us to do one yet...

Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes 19h

I predict 4 more players will leave Qpr. 2 more will leave on Loan next week as we want to keep them for future. But more to go. Lets see.

So the team will be working their cods off to get promoted, only to watch the big names come back from loan to take their places in the Premiership.

I wonder if Fernandes has learned anything. A team has to be united.

tbf if they play well and get replaced they've only done their reputations good for better terms on new ceontracts/transfers.