Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gouff will always be appreciated for his work rate on and off the ball in a similar way Leon Best was, although they play in different positions. He may not be a brilliant footballer, but he is definitely a good squad player, and it is good to know we could have some decent options from the bench for a change.

This talk of Gouffran being a squad player is all fine and dandy but he's a starter at the moment.

Lets get these players in before demoting players to the bench.  :laugh:

http://i.imgur.com/FPLZ5AJ.gif

If this comes off I really hope Pardew has the balls to play all 4 of Hatem, Marv, Remy and Cisse with Cabaye and Sissoko behind them; especially at home against lesser teams.

Cant see it like.

I nearly said "over the line" but thought better of it :lol:

If this comes off I really hope Pardew has the balls to play all 4 of Hatem, Marv, Remy and Cisse with Cabaye and Sissoko behind them; especially at home against lesser teams.

I'd play it every game, injuries dependent but i'm a bit crazy.  :D

We'd expect far more from him centrally, though. Obviously we all forgive the fact that he creates very little and doesn't beat players because it's not really his game. Through the middle he'd have to justify his selection through goals, and he doesn't have the strongest track record of doing that.

Tbf in France when they moved from winger to striker his goal return was much better.

23 in 51 to be exact, ok not exactly lethal but still respectable return and we don't know how he would do in a central berth in England yet.

He's clearly a striker though, Remy is clearly better but he's still a good player who i am happy to have.

That is a pretty good return, I don't watch much French football but it's quite defensive isn't it, which would make those figures even more impressive.

Guest bimpy474

How fucking far away were we when we were close last week.

Sick of the same reports about close, near to, almost done. Fuck off.

Guest bimpy474

He's always in London. He's often on the late Thursday flight back from Gatwick.

Tis why i said 2+2 = bollocks ;)

Guest bimpy474

Didn't expect so many f*ck offs when i posted that link tbh  :laugh:

Twatters going big on that now after ESPN tweet.

Guest bimpy474

He's always in London. He's often on the late Thursday flight back from Gatwick.

Tis why i said 2+2 = bollocks ;)

Just backing you up, bro.

Cheers mate  O0