Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Agree with Ian here. 'What proof is there Kinnear would be bad?' ffs. :lol:

Director of Football, or any sort of job which involves dealing with agents, footballers or those with a very high level of self-importance requires a subtle, patient and smooth touch. Kinnear is an antagonistic, aggressive sweary sort and it's perfectly natural to assume he'd be shit at it.

It seems the massive outrage at the JFK appointment has been made unjustified in the last two pages, shows what one loan signing and one interview where he didnt slag off everyone but his mother can do.  :lol:

Or are the assumption police out in force today, the specific crackdown is anything negative to be said about jfks ability to do his job whereas the batons were out for the past 6 weeks for quite the opposite opinion. I can't keep up.

We're for kinnear. We're not for kinnear has never been so apt it seems.

Bollocks, cant it just be that his isn't the devil and might not be a total disaster, and not the end of the club as some seem to make out.

He's a mouthy cunt who is a puppet for Ashley, he's his drinking buddy, a job for a mate not for merit, he's a loose cannon, he's egotistical, he's a liar, he's inconsiderate, obnoxious, thick as pigshit, a complete joke to the modern day football world...Ian's hopes of him not wrecking the club are bang on, if he doesn't we've lucked out.

I was the first to say he spoke really well the other day, I've even hoped he can persuade Ashley to loosen his finances to get players in but lets not forget who appointed him and why, his previous and everything that goes with him when assuming what is going to happen in the future. Any dof is a big change, a one of his calibre and quality justs adds to the possibility of it going tits up.

There's no one saying they want him, you would be mad to imo, and he is a embarrassment when he speaks (the other day aside). I'm speaking just for me in this but i dont think he'll be a complete disaster bringing players in, that's all. Not good, just not completely terrible.

Apparently he pulled the plug on Douglas for free. I'm personally not sure if it was a good move or not, but a lot seemed to be pissed and thought it was daft, a much better cb than willo on a free. If he stays for long enough he'll stop a deal you'd like to see in, and he'll also target shite you don't want, I'm certain of it. That's before his personality gets in the way of any deals. Just too many things to consider for him not to have a negative impact at some stage.

There was also talk that Carr had him way down on his list of prefered targets. While he would be better than Willo as a sub, There would be no point having a player on the kind of wages he would have wanted (that why he's in Russia now) as a fourth choice or so.

Director of Football, or any sort of job which involves dealing with agents, footballers or those with a very high level of self-importance requires a subtle, patient and smooth touch. Kinnear is an antagonistic, aggressive sweary sort and it's perfectly natural to assume he'd be s*** at it.

It seems the massive outrage at the JFK appointment has been made unjustified in the last two pages, shows what one loan signing and one interview where he didnt slag off everyone but his mother can do.  :lol:

Or are the assumption police out in force today, the specific crackdown is anything negative to be said about jfks ability to do his job whereas the batons were out for the past 6 weeks for quite the opposite opinion. I can't keep up.

Bollocks, cant it just be that his isn't the devil and might not be a total disaster, and not the end of the club as some seem to make out.

He's a mouthy c*** who is a puppet for Ashley, he's his drinking buddy, a job for a mate not for merit, he's a loose cannon, he's egotistical, he's a liar, he's inconsiderate, obnoxious, thick as pigshit, a complete joke to the modern day football world...Ian's hopes of him not wrecking the club are bang on, if he doesn't we've lucked out.

I was the first to say he spoke really well the other day, I've even hoped he can persuade Ashley to loosen his finances to get players in but lets not forget who appointed him and why, his previous and everything that goes with him when assuming what is going to happen in the future. Any dof is a big change, a one of his calibre and quality justs adds to the possibility of it going tits up.

There's no one saying they want him, you would be mad to imo, and he is a embarrassment when he speaks (the other day aside). I'm speaking just for me in this but i dont think he'll be a complete disaster bringing players in, that's all. Not good, just not completely terrible.

Apparently he pulled the plug on Douglas for free. I'm personally not sure if it was a good move or not, but a lot seemed to be p*ssed and thought it was daft, a much better cb than willo on a free. If he stays for long enough he'll stop a deal you'd like to see in, and he'll also target s**** you don't want, I'm certain of it. That's before his personality gets in the way of any deals. Just too many things to consider for him not to have a negative impact at some stage.

There was also talk that Carr had him way down on his list of prefered targets. While he would be better than Willo as a sub, There would be no point having a player on the kind of wages he would have wanted (that why he's in Russia now) as a fourth choice or so.

You just made that up didn't you?

Guest bimpy474

Director of Football, or any sort of job which involves dealing with agents, footballers or those with a very high level of self-importance requires a subtle, patient and smooth touch. Kinnear is an antagonistic, aggressive sweary sort and it's perfectly natural to assume he'd be s*** at it.

He's a mouthy c*** who is a puppet for Ashley, he's his drinking buddy, a job for a mate not for merit, he's a loose cannon, he's egotistical, he's a liar, he's inconsiderate, obnoxious, thick as pigshit, a complete joke to the modern day football world...Ian's hopes of him not wrecking the club are bang on, if he doesn't we've lucked out.

Apparently he pulled the plug on Douglas for free. I'm personally not sure if it was a good move or not, but a lot seemed to be p*ssed and thought it was daft, a much better cb than willo on a free. If he stays for long enough he'll stop a deal you'd like to see in, and he'll also target s**** you don't want, I'm certain of it. That's before his personality gets in the way of any deals. Just too many things to consider for him not to have a negative impact at some stage.

No, i'll try to find it but i definitely read it somewhere.

Its a bit ironic that our first signing since Wonga is a loan.

Surely it would only be 'ironic' if the loan were refused or something.... What we have here is a lame coincidence.

Or have I just been severely whooshed?

tbf it could well  cost us a rumoured 1.8million for a months loan. very wongaesque.

On NUFCTV, Pardew has just said that Remy won't train at all before the Braga game due to injury and has very little chance of making the Citeh game. He will hopefully be  fit and ready for West Ham.

See you in November then, Remy. :lol:

Guest optimistic nit

I remember reading that on the forum a while back. dunno what the source was though.

Guest bimpy474

I remember reading that on the forum a while back. dunno what the source was though.

I think that might be it, and i think it was me who said it. I could have made it up tbf :lol:

Straight out of somebody's arse most likely. I'd say it's pretty well document Carr scouted Douglas for yonks, and we came very close to signing him this summer (and last) on his recommendation, until Kinnear decided to pull the plug on the deal, presumably because he hadn't heard of him.

I think that might be it, and i think it was me who said it. I could have made it up tbf :lol:

Found it: http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,58087.msg4481090.html#msg4481090

An article from footymad board that starts of like this:

From a guy his name is Stephen Finn and apparently his uncle works within the club as a manager of the in ground Customer Service team.

The section you are referring too:

Also this deal regarding Douglas is reportedly dead in the water based on Graham Carrs recommendations.

Apparently we will be looking for the best deals not the cheapest, hence why Douglas will not be coming in. He was the cheapest CB on the list but so far down Carr’s recommendations that the deal was called off."

Aye, straight from somebody's arse it is.. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Found it: http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,58087.msg4481090.html#msg4481090

An article from footymad board that starts of like this:

From a guy his name is Stephen Finn and apparently his uncle works within the club as a manager of the in ground Customer Service team.

The section you are referring too:

Also this deal regarding Douglas is reportedly dead in the water based on Graham Carrs recommendations.

Apparently we will be looking for the best deals not the cheapest, hence why Douglas will not be coming in. He was the cheapest CB on the list but so far down Carr’s recommendations that the deal was called off."

Aye, straight from somebody's arse it is.. :lol:

:lol: at least i didn't make it up.