Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's a 1 in 3 striker and he only got two very presentable chances sadly.

What teh fuck are you on about mate :lol:

Chances aside he was alright for the most - not as good as he normally is, but alright. The missed chances were awful, but he's not someone I'd put my house on scoring anyway.

Seriously. How did he miss that...

thinking about where he will be next season.

Body language lately has definitely seemed off. No idea why. Looks like he doesn't give a shit. Whereas every single player behind him works their bollocks off.

Body language lately has definitely seemed off. No idea why. Looks like he doesn't give a shit. Whereas every single player behind him works their bollocks off.

been noticing it for a few weeks- thinking about the end of his loan or upcoming court case maybe.

Body language lately has definitely seemed off. No idea why. Looks like he doesn't give a s***. Whereas every single player behind him works their bollocks off.

DJ, you talk more shit than I do and that's probably saying something! Awful comment that over a couple of missed chances to suggest now he doesn't care or give a shit.

Krul collapsed on the floor at that miss. :lol:

That and the Sissoko ref incident will probably both make one of those shite DVDs next Christmas.

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/456546961-goalkeeper-tim-krul-of-newcastle-united-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7Qb4w52YFDikWg%2BpANUGhX%2BHgTf%2BmyP%2FC%2FX4lgAnz0mxvrlTUh8VPpO80ypCAdh0m4g%3D%3D

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/456546955-goalkeeper-tim-krul-of-newcastle-united-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QSpI8wwg1SDm7G8z%2Bnj1Af3GSC2xK2S61h62AgjtPC3IILtBVp7ioVenApfEKjGoKw%3D%3D

Body language lately has definitely seemed off. No idea why. Looks like he doesn't give a s***. Whereas every single player behind him works their bollocks off.

DJ, you talk more shit than I do and that's probably saying something! Awful comment that over a couple of missed chances to suggest now he doesn't care or give a shit.

The first part is so untrue, I can pretty much have the entire board vouch for that :lol:

I was merely throwing something out there that I saw, and in the following post even said maybe I'm wrong. Way to hang onto a fleeting comment or something someone is just considering and calling it gospel.

Still bullshit, nobody moans when he's scoring about attitude, suddenly misses and wasn't great and his attitude/commitment is played into question. It's like someone said Remy was on the slide under Pardew after one bad game, think it was the Mackem game. He's not world class, he's just a good player in our side who's capable of great spells just as much as the average with a few poor ones thrown in. No need to go overboard on the back of a couple of 'below par' displays shall I say. He plays for us, he will give it his all for us and he wants to score for us whilst he is here, just silly to suggest otherwise.