Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Out of interest did the times break the news of the tiote deal way before anyone else or was that the times. Anyway this is likely to be bollocks we are nufc we don't do things this easy

I don't think it was the times but I do remember it was the times

:)

Wasn't it Cabaye?

I like that. Marv could replace either cisse or remy if one got injured and then put remy upfront or Marv straight swap for remy.

I'd like.

Krul

Debuchy    ?        Colo      Santon

Cabaye    Anita

BenArfa    Marveux      Remy

Cisse

Know very little about the lad, the injury and confidence issues are a concern but how good is he really?

Can play out wide right? which side? Is he quick?

It's alright man, everyone has seen him play loads and loads and he's French so he must be good.

Seriously man. Cheer the fuck up :lol:

La vérité fait mal non?

I see your point but it gets tiresome seeing you act like a miserable bastard in every single thread going.

It's realism and reigning in of hope, I'll wait until  these alleged superstars start playing well before going on like a lunatic.

On the plus he can't be worse than Shola & we need a forward of sorts so it's :thup:

:thup:

I'm loathe to lose my excitement over potential signings, personally, as it's one of the highlights of being a football fan for me. There's naturally going to be severe lows caused by getting too carried away with things, but I think that's sort of what it's all about. Our transfer record recently is fairly outstanding on the whole, too, so I tend to hang my hat on that as much as anything.

I think people get as excited about the fact that it looks like we're simply doing something (and for good money) rather than anything more (how much they've seen of the player, etc.)

The player in question appears to fit the bill for what we're after and Pardew's quotes from the Echo tomorrow about our potential approach once a forward player is brought in look good as well. Actions and words, of course, but it's important to cling to any positives we can at the moment.

I seriously want to see the video they are showing the players if they are able to snare Deb and Remy after what we have showed this season, it must be some amazing fucking film.

http://www.slantmagazine.com/images/film/goal.jpg

https://twitter.com/loughlinecho/status/286948900248621059/photo/1

[Ashley] has been very supportive and he has to be even more supportive in this window. He has to find the extra money for the striker. We're not going to buy a striker with the money we've received for Demba. There are a couple of options for me. One in particular plays on the side, which would push Cabaye forward to play in a loose number 10 role, which is a role in which he's done very well for us in the past. He will definitely find a moment or two for Papiss. But if we find a striker or a wide player, he needs to be a recognised goalscorer. That's important. In the options we have, there are a couple of wide players, and a couple of strikers we think would link up well with Papiss.

http://i.imgur.com/h7jb7.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/h7jb7.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/h7jb7.gif

This :lol:

Guest GeordieAce

So how do you pronounce his first name? Low -eek? My mate was saying Loice as in voice with an L. Not having that like :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I seriously want to see the video they are showing the players if they are able to snare Deb and Remy after what we have showed this season, it must be some amazing fucking film.

GOAL as the initiation movie.  :lol: :lol:

Makes sense.

Be as good as Santi and you can move to Real Madrid

I bet it's got clips of GOAL in it, if we're talking about Drew Beardsley's video here :laugh:

So how do you pronounce his first name? Low -eek? My mate was saying Loice as in voice with an L. Not having that like :lol:

Tell your mate he's a cunt and pronounce it low-ik till his ears bleed

Fuckin loice

Whats giving me a boner is that a transfer meeting was due to be held today with Ashley & Co.

I'd like to see how that goes.

Pardew: I demand new players now, our teams shit, you must invest you useless prick, I've paid back my gambling debts, you have nothing on me anymore, invest.

Ashley: But Debuchy has just signed and Remy is on his way.

Pardew: I'll just be going now.

Ashley: You do that.

how interesting, however since its not written by Caulkin I'm regarding it as tripe until proven otherwise. Auclair was on talksport earlier saying that OM can wait and start a bidding war with the interest been shown in him by prem sides.

Know very little about the lad, the injury and confidence issues are a concern but how good is he really?

It's alright man, everyone has seen him play loads and loads and he's French so he must be good.

Seriously man. Cheer the fuck up :lol:

La vérité fait mal non?

I see your point but it gets tiresome seeing you act like a miserable bastard in every single thread going.

It's realism and reigning in of hope, I'll wait until  these alleged superstars start playing well before going on like a lunatic.

On the plus he can't be worse than Shola & we need a forward of sorts so it's :thup:

I'm veering this way too :thup:

No next to fuck all (bar a Youtube compilation of Remy) and not 100% sold on Debuchy, though I recognise what an attacking upgrade he will be Simpson, which I'm elated about.

Remy isn't even signed. Just don't trust the owners/manager to make it work, basically - which is a sad reality. If we stay up, they could be intending to sell HBA in the summer to fund this purchase (sorry, a right misery guts, I know :().

My faith in the aspirations of the people in charge has just been eroded basically. We got very lucky (in some respects) to get a core of players so brilliant over the summer, and queue-jumped what can take years of effort/luck, and we've fluffed it big time with our league performances for the first 21 games. Anyway, hoping for better. :thup:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I bet it's got clips of GOAL in it, if we're talking about Drew Beardsley's video here :laugh:

:lol: :lol:

Yeah, think we've all seen his videos!

Whats giving me a boner is that a transfer meeting was due to be held today with Ashley & Co.

I'd like to see how that goes.

Pardew: I demand new players now, our teams s***, you must invest you useless prick, I've paid back my gambling debts, you have nothing on me anymore, invest.

Ashley: But Debuchy has just signed and Remy is on his way.

Pardew: OK, now get me Douglas and Sissoko.

Ashley: Okay mate, sure thing.  Why not take Vegard Forren too?  I'll outbid Fulham for you.

Oh shit, must have day dreamed whilst reading that post.

Seriously man. Cheer the f*** up :lol:

La vérité fait mal non?

I see your point but it gets tiresome seeing you act like a miserable b****** in every single thread going.

I'm veering this way too :thup:

No next to f*** all (bar a Youtube compilation of Remy) and not 100% sold on Debuchy, though I recognise what an attacking upgrade he will be Simpson, which I'm elated about.

Remy isn't even signed. Just don't trust the owners/managers to make it work, basically - which is a sad reality. If we stay up, they could be intending to sell HBA in the summer to fund this purchase (sorry, a right misery guts, I know :().

My faith in the aspirations of the people in charge has just been eroded basically. We got very lucky (in some respects) to get a core of players so brilliant over the summer, and queue-jumped what can take years of effort/luck, and we've fluffed it big time with our league performances for the first 21 games. Anyway, hoping for better. :thup:

fucking hell man :lol: Want to piss on anything else? :laugh:

I bet Debuchy can't wait to get into the sluty sisters.