Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just sounds like we're being used by QPR to push the price up on Arsenal.

clause ain't it? Maybe QPR trying to hurry Arsenal along because Redknapps getting itchy feet transfer wise and needs the cash in before he can spend more.

Be surprised if they get Sanchez in & Remy like. Seems very efficient for Arsenal. Reckon Sanchez deal has changed the situation.

No chance of him staying at QPR as far as I'm concerned, someone will buy him but i doubt its gonna be us.

On 80k a week I think there's every chance he'll stay there. It's a poxy little club but it's in London and as likely to be winning anything as we are next year.

Just sounds like we're being used by QPR to push the price up on Arsenal.

clause ain't it? Maybe QPR trying to hurry Arsenal along because Redknapps getting itchy feet transfer wise and needs the cash in before he can spend more.

Be surprised if they get Sanchez in & Remy like. Seems very efficient for Arsenal. Reckon Sanchez deal has changed the situation.

quite possibly and Wenger could use with better spare cbs especially if Vermaelen goes to Man Utd and maybe another deep lying midfielder who's better than Arteta.

No chance of him staying at QPR as far as I'm concerned, someone will buy him but i doubt its gonna be us.

On 80k a week I think there's every chance he'll stay there. It's a poxy little club but it's in London and as likely to be winning anything as we are next year.

Actually more likely as they'll probably try in the cups.

If Remy went to Arsenal, he'd be a squad player behind Giroud and Sanchez.

He's strong and fast and would be a good signing for us, but I think most CL clubs would want a player with a more consistent touch on the ball.

If Remy went to Arsenal, he'd be a squad player behind Giroud and Sanchez.

He's strong and fast and would be a good signing for us, but I think most CL clubs would want a player with a more consistent touch on the ball.

I agree, said as much earlier in this thread.