Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyway, regarding Man City, I'm not sold on Pellegrini. Think his teams looked a bit vulnerable defensively myself, and they had scoring droughts sometimes, against some really average teams too. If he sticks with that 4-4-2 he likes, I'm just not sure it will work.

They seem to be sticking with largely the same team too, while Chelsea, Arsenal and Man U are making much more significant moves. Arsenal and Chelsea won't fall away like they did last year, and Man United will be back making noise. Liverpool, well, think they'll look quite similar to how they did last season in all honesty.

Just a feeling I have on this season. Sounds crazy now perhaps, but I guess we'll see soon enough.

They scored over 100 goals man  :lol:

Anyway, regarding Man City, I'm not sold on Pellegrini. Think his teams looked a bit vulnerable defensively myself, and they had scoring droughts sometimes, against some really average teams too. If he sticks with that 4-4-2 he likes, I'm just not sure it will work.

They seem to be sticking with largely the same team too, while Chelsea, Arsenal and Man U are making much more significant moves. Arsenal and Chelsea won't fall away like they did last year, and Man United will be back making noise. Liverpool, well, think they'll look quite similar to how they did last season in all honesty.

Just a feeling I have on this season. Sounds crazy now perhaps, but I guess we'll see soon enough.

They scored over 100 goals man  :lol:

I think he meant periods in games, Kaka doesn't like it when teams like City don't score every 10 minutes.

They were 3rd place and lost to the title leading Liverpool and then went on to right their ship and win 5 in a row to take the title. That's enough to convince me that they had the bottle when Liverpool fell apart.

I just didn't think it was that convincing.

Chelsea had no striker, Arsenal had major injuries and still lacked enough quality,while Man U had Moyes.

This season though they're all significantly stronger and Liverpool have lost the one player who set them apart from those. They'll have done wonders next season if they scrape a top 4 finish.

City won't win the league next season. I think they will have a few problems but with will still finish second.

Chelsea will have the eye of the tiger IMO. Arsenal should have a good season too.

I don't know that I have enough faith in van gaal yet to say he'd push Arsenal out of the top 4. Chelsea and Man City are pretty much a given for top 2. 3/4/5 is still a tossup between Man U, Arsenal and Liverpool right now, for me.

I think Arsenal finally drop out of the CL spots this season. Think both Manchester clubs, Chelsea and Liverpool leave them behind.

Barring a massive injury crisis,I think Arsenal will qualify for the champions league easily. They are much better than Liverpool and Man Utd on paper IMO

Are you lot comparing Arsenal's history in the top 4 to Man City's? Come on ...

Here this! The novelty is over for Man City. The hunger is gone. Remember I was the guy that called it.

All the glory will be mine, and mine only. I thank you.

Here this! The novelty is over for Man City. The hunger is gone. Remember I was the guy that called it.

They won the league 2 months ago man.

They won the league 2 months ago man.

:lol: I've been saying it for 2 fucking pages now :lol: