Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

City won't win the league next season. I think they will have a few problems but with will still finish second.

Chelsea will have the eye of the tiger IMO. Arsenal should have a good season too.

That's some statement. :lol:

I think Arsenal finally drop out of the CL spots this season. Think both Manchester clubs, Chelsea and Liverpool leave them behind.

I think Arsenal will finish above Liverpool, Sanchez is a better signing than Remy.

I think Arsenal finally drop out of the CL spots this season. Think both Manchester clubs, Chelsea and Liverpool leave them behind.

I think Arsenal will finish above Liverpool, Sanchez is a better signing than Remy.

IMO there's a bit more to it than just comparing those 2, I believe Debuchy to be vastly superior to Sagna as an attacking fullback, and if Sanchez can dovetail with Ozil, they can have any old donkey up front and they'd be a team to be reckoned with.

IMO there's a bit more to it than just comparing those 2, I believe Debuchy to be vastly superior to Sagna as an attacking fullback, and if Sanchez can dovetail with Ozil, they can have any old donkey up front and they'd be a team to be reckoned with.

If they get Khedira I reckon they could be in with a shout of the title this year imo.

IMO its a certainty that Chelsea and City will finish top 4, therefore its two from three between Arsenal, Man Utd and Liverpool. I think Arsenal have spent well and will finish 3rd, that leaves Liverpool vs Man Utd for fourth.

Alot of that contest depends on how Man Utd recruit but Van Gaal has the edge mentally over Rodgers.

Guest firetotheworks

IMO its a certainty that Chelsea and City will finish top 4, therefore its two from three between Arsenal, Man Utd and Liverpool. I think Arsenal have spent well and will finish 3rd, that leaves Liverpool vs Man Utd for fourth.

Alot of that contest depends on how Man Utd recruit but Van Gaal has the edge mentally over Rodgers.

This is exactly my outlook on the sitch.

arsenal should be going absolutely mental, mental for khedaira like...get him and they're set imho, nailed on top 4 and will challenge for the title

if they don't push for a midfield signing like him they'll be touch and go with liverpool and spurs probably