Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BeIn sports say he's off to Leicester too. Third time he's rejected us if true? Lost count.

More likely there was no offer to reject. We probably only wanted to loan him.

Yeah well fuck you! Again.

Sign for top of the league and try and win title/get in the Champions League.....or play in a relegation battle

I know Leicester are punching above his weight but surely he'd have been more of a mercenary for coming to us?!

Yeah well fuck you! Again.

Sign for top of the league and try and win title/get in the Champions League.....or play in a relegation battle

I know Leicester are punching above his weight but surely he'd have been more of a mercenary for coming to us?!

It was more tongue in cheek tbh.

Would have been nice like.

It hurts to say this, but what a fucking signing that is for Leicester :clap:

Unless Vardy's crocked I'm not so sure. I don't know where he's going to fit into their first team that will actually improve them.

Great signing for Leicester. Chelsea blatantly done it to spite Man City and Arsenal. Clearly want to prevent those two from winning  :lol:

Or ...

to help Leceister to hold onto that Champions League spot and ensure Man Utd remain on the outside looking in. Man Utd would not only take the financial hit, they'd also have a Euro league slog campaign next season; might give Chelsea a leg up in next year's top 4 race.