Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Debuchy deal was not a quick deal though, took two transfer windows to sort it so dunno why anyone would expect this to be done in a different manner.

Our plight should bring urgency but money rules all.

The Debuchy deal was not a quick deal though, took two transfer windows to sort it so dunno why anyone would expect this to be done in a different manner.

Our plight should bring urgency but money rules all.

Then why aren't we pushing it through quicker? Don't forgot what's at stake finance wise due to the massive TV deal that starts next season.

Without reading the last 10 pages or so, I'm going to nail my colours to the mast and say we'll sign Remy in this transfer window.

Looks more likely than not at the minute, only worried about him fancying Germany more. But who could fancy Germany more than Debuchy and Cabaye?

Without reading the last 10 pages or so, I'm going to nail my colours to the mast and say we'll sign Remy in this transfer window.

Looks more likely than not at the minute, only worried about him fancying Germany more. But who could fancy Germany more than Debuchy and Cabaye?

If he turned down qpr straight away, surley he could have got shot of us at the same time. 

Never know but just seems strange not to do that.  Mind you we're all paranoid as fuck.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jan/07/football-transfer-news

Rémy Newcastle United

Loïc Rémy, the Marseille striker, moved a step closer to joining Newcastle as Demba Ba's replacement on Monday when he reportedly rejected overtures from Harry Redknapp to sign for Queens Park Rangers.

Although other Premier League and Bundesliga clubs retain an interest in Rémy, Newcastle officials flew to the south of France over the weekend to negotiate a deal which could cost as much as £11m. A QPR delegation including Redknapp has also visited Marseille but the player's heart appears to be set on a future at St James' Park.

Although reports in France on Tuesday suggesting Remy had travelled to Tyneside to discuss personal terms and undergo a medical may have been premature, Newcastle aim to secure a deal sooner rather than later as they strive to pull clear of the relegation zone.

Alan Pardew is also exploring the possibility of bringing Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, the St Etienne forward, to Newcastle.

Munter Louise Taylor

I used to have a soft spot for QPR but I fucking despise them now. They always look so desperate, throwing money at anything that moves. What a shitty club they are these days.

Is it anything to do with Louis Tussauds taking the helm?