Man United 4 - 3 Newcastle United - 26/12/12 - post-match sobfest from page 50

Dave

A lot of talk of how good the referee was today until the winner went in. Mike Dean had a good game except for the tackle on Anita. Should have been a second yellow. Bit disappointed to see so many comments about how much Manchester United are c***s though rather than praising your own side for attacking like f*** at Old Trafford and almost winning the game.

That was an incredible match.

Sorry, and this may be just my emotions getting the better of me but gonna just get tae fuck man!  If we had won it 3-4 you'd be sitting here bitching about the Evans og.  And we're right... man u are a bunch of cunts.

Gutted. Got up at 2-1 and got grumbled at by the missus for waking her up...for this. Commentators so one sided it was ridiculous. Would have loved to see fergie pout but wasn't to be. Well done lads. Hope Cisse is back in form and Anita's injury isn't as bad as it looked.

Guest firetotheworks

A lot of talk of how good the referee was today until the winner went in. Mike Dean had a good game except for the tackle on Anita. Should have been a second yellow. Bit disappointed to see so many comments about how much Manchester United are c***s though rather than praising your own side for attacking like f*** at Old Trafford and almost winning the game.

Agree but everyone hates the whole Man United winning in the end/Everything about Man United in general.

I think most have praised our performance but Man United being Man United will always get mentioned. Ref was fine, as you say aside from Valencia.

You can't expect to get anything at Old Trafford when you've only got one defender with a brain. We'd have won that with another good centre-back in the side.

I didn't expect to run them so close but it's predictable in the sense that it's individual errors that have cost us. We contained them really well in the first half but we were hanging on from about 70 minutes there.

Yep, our weaknesses are obvious and known to everyone. If we don't replace Simpson and Williamson in the first team then it'll be a massive shame, because we'll effectively hobbling all the brilliant players we do have.

It's very easy to come on here when you've just won. Let's see how you are when our manager moans at the officials for a few minutes without getting sent to the stands. Also, one of your players just badly injured one of our players and didn't even get booked.

We were ahead three time and still lost, sign of a team that is going to seriously struggle. There are some seriously shit teams in the Premiership this season so we should just about be alright. mackems above us though and beating City where we just rolled over especially in the first half.

I thought we looked like a team that would be absolutely fine TBH.

Seriously?

Yes seriously.

Oh I see. I thought you'd know better than to come on here WUMing when the game hasn't been over for 5 minutes. If you know anything about football, you'd understand why the first reaction of many will be to vent their anger at the opposition they just lost to.

A lot of talk of how good the referee was today until the winner went in. Mike Dean had a good game except for the tackle on Anita. Should have been a second yellow. Bit disappointed to see so many comments about how much Manchester United are cunts though rather than praising your own side for attacking like fuck at Old Trafford and almost winning the game.

yayyyyy the team I picked won again.

yayyyyy.

:clap:

Guest ItalianMagpie

I'm so mad that I'm going mental.

How the fuck can you leave 2 Man U players completely alone in the box in the last minute at Old Trafford after such an effort???

I was so sure we'd lose that I didn't even move when Perch scored, and was still sure after Evan's own goal. I began to believe that MAYBE we could get a point after 3-2, but I should have fucking known that we'd fucking end up losing anyway.

Even worse that the idiotic puppet sitting on City's bench couldn't even get a bloody point with the useless cunts at the SOL, I hope this was his last game and at last he gets the fuck out of EPL.

Just log on to RedCafe: never come accross so much arrongance in my life:

There's a reason I'm not a member there.

We were ahead three time and still lost, sign of a team that is going to seriously struggle. There are some seriously shit teams in the Premiership this season so we should just about be alright. mackems above us though and beating City where we just rolled over especially in the first half.

Aye, what a fucking ridiculous thing to say.

We led 3 times at Old Trafford for fuck sake and hit the woodwork twice.

Am I the only one that thinks that wasn't a great performance? Man U played about as badly as they can and still put 4 past us.  :sad:

Oh do f*** off man, we were terrific and you've got to give us credit for making them look poor at times.

It was the pitch condition what made them play poorly not us! It's never a good performance if you concede 4 goals and all 4 were awful goals to concede. Pardew need to fix the defence ASAP....we have allowed 18 goals in last 10 games and no matter how effective(which is not the case) we play in the attacking 3rd we'll never going to win if we concede 2 per game!

You can't expect to get anything at Old Trafford when you've only got one defender with a brain. We'd have won that with another good centre-back in the side.

I didn't expect to run them so close but it's predictable in the sense that it's individual errors that have cost us. We contained them really well in the first half but we were hanging on from about 70 minutes there.

Yep, our weaknesses are obvious and known to everyone. If we don't replace Simpson and Williamson in the first team then it'll be a massive shame, because we'll effectively hobbling all the brilliant players we do have.

Welcome to last summer.

We were ahead three time and still lost, sign of a team that is going to seriously struggle. There are some seriously s*** teams in the Premiership this season so we should just about be alright. mackems above us though and beating City where we just rolled over especially in the first half.

Aye, what a f***ing ridiculous thing to say.

We led 3 times at Old Trafford for f*** sake and hit the woodwork twice.

:thup:

Welcome to last summer.

I know.

We could have won it, it was a great game for the neutral but i just don't think we raise our game against lesser teams often enough like we do in games like this.

Just log on to RedCafe: never come accross so much arrongance in my life:

There's a reason I'm not a member there.

Shrug.

You're a good poster. Howay being a WUM. Congratulations on the victory now give us some time to stew.

A lot of talk of how good the referee was today until the winner went in. Mike Dean had a good game except for the tackle on Anita. Should have been a second yellow. Bit disappointed to see so many comments about how much Manchester United are cunts though rather than praising your own side for attacking like fuck at Old Trafford and almost winning the game.

yayyyyy the team I picked won again.

yayyyyy.

:clap:

:thup:

horrible fans, manager and culture. fucking hate them all.