Man United 4 - 3 Newcastle United - 26/12/12 - post-match sobfest from page 50

Dave

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Booing. :facepalm:

Well yeah, these guys have traveled a long way to use the ticket they got for Christmas, only to see their favourite team this month losing at half time.

Great scoreline, but perhaps more importantly it's great to read the comments about how well we've played. Wonder if Pardew has just asked them to go out and try to express themselves today instead of being too clever about containing them etc. Either way: :clap:

What the fuck is happening today? :lol: This is a performance from last season. So committed, some great counters. But with even more footballing ability than we had last season, too. Some fantstic passages of play. Man Utd don't look strong at the back and I'm genuinely hopeful of us coming out here with a point at least. They'll undoubtedly come out and rape us now I've said that. But it just doesn't feel it, we've matched them all the way, and then some. A great performance at most away matches, let alone OT.

That own goal (what a fucking palarva that was btw, loudest i've shouted this season once they'd given it) has totally knocked them for six and we're completely dominating it. Dangerous on the break with some slick passing, and containing them brilliantly once they've got it (save for one brainfart).

It's the hope that kills you. :lol:

Guest palnese

Great scoreline, but perhaps more importantly it's great to read the comments about how well we've played. Wonder if Pardew has just asked them to go out and try to express themselves today instead of being too clever about containing them etc. Either way: :clap:

Don't you dare turning on the telly :lol: