Man United 4 - 3 Newcastle United - 26/12/12 - post-match sobfest from page 50

Dave

It's hairdryer time in the Man Utd dressing room, for sure.

They've been poor, but we've contained them extremely well. I prefer us to press higher up the pitch, especially at home, but we haven't needed to today. Our positioning around the box has been inch perfect. Williamson and Simpson are having stormers.

From the last fifteen minutes I saw we looked great. Playing without pressure, that's how it looks. More of the same in the second half please, there'll be gaps all over when Man Utd start to throw bodies forward.

Especially with Giggs and Scholes not able to get back in time.

Cleverly is the only one that worries me. Bring him on and they'll have something in midfield that is actually decent.

It's hairdryer time in the Man Utd dressing room, for sure.

They've been poor, but we've contained them extremely well. I prefer us to press higher up the pitch, especially at home, but we haven't needed to today. Our positioning around the box has been inch perfect. Williamson and Simpson are having stormers.

Simpson in particular is having a great game.

Guest bimpy474

Was Cisse in front of Evans, ball-side?

Yes, no

I mean did Cisse miss or dummy the ball, causing Evans to f*** up? Or did Evans just do it before the ball would have reached Cisse?

Latter

Can't really argue with the goal then. Difficult to claim Evans knew exactly where Cisse was, surely.

This is how the rules now work, i'm old school on this, i think its offside as Evans's reactions are because Cisse is there.

On this occasions though, fuck what i think, it counted and thats all that counts :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Howard Webb in the back drawing a horseshoe hairline on his head as we speak.

Photo of Howard Webb running towards Old Trafford.

http://images.buyfunnyhalloweencostumes.com/a_mr_burns_half_mask.jpg