Man United 4 - 3 Newcastle United - 26/12/12 - post-match sobfest from page 50

Dave

I don't really moan that our fans are an embarrassment. I accept that a lot of them are, but just ask that you respect that a lot of them are not.

People are pissed off that we've lost after playing really well, I think you need to take any stick you get for now with a pinch of salt.

All devastation aside, it feels great to be genuinely proud of the team for the first time in bloody ages. I think after i've simmered down a bit, i'll end up feeling fairly positive. In a literal sense, we're no closer to the relegation zone after another defeat, and 'philosophically', there's a chance that performance could galvanise us for the rest of the season.

I'm hopeful. Shame its taken us 1/2 the season to actually start playing, but I guess better late than never.

All devastation aside, it feels great to be genuinely proud of the team for the first time in bloody ages. I think after i've simmered down a bit, i'll end up feeling fairly positive. In a literal sense, we're no closer to the relegation zone after another defeat, and 'philosophically', there's a chance that performance could galvanise us for the rest of the season.

Now you're talking.

I'm still feeling rank now, but eventually we might be able to focus on the positives.

Proud of the team and the manager but it's extremely disappointing how the referees allowed Ferguson to continue with his antics. That helped them win the game. The old f***'s experience and success deserve respect but the rules must be equal for all. He delayed the second half, then spent its entirety moaning at the assistant. How is that not a sending off to the stands??

Just laughing off Fergie's behaviour on SSN, and suggesting it's a reason for their resilience. No wonder fuck all gets done about it and players and others find it acceptable.

Total joke. And he has the cheek to do it a couple of days after his RVP dying nonsense.

bellend.

Just laughing off Fergie's behaviour on SSN, and suggesting it's a reason for their resilience. No wonder fuck all gets done about it and players and others find it acceptable.

:thup: Wonder how many other managers would just get a giggle from Le Tissier for such cuntishness.

Guest alijmitchell

Redcafe is a completely accurate accurate depiction of the kind of team Man U are though, and Fergie is like all RC posters combined. You can't set yourselves up as a global franchise team, take all the benefits of that and  and moan when your fans, players and manager are an embarrassment.

I don't really moan that our fans are an embarrassment. I accept that a lot of them are, but just ask that you respect that a lot of them are not.

I must say that I have only ever met one type of Man U fan - arrogant, sanctimonious, patronising cunts, and loads of them are typical "my second team is Celtic" wankers as well.

Redcafe is a completely accurate accurate depiction of the kind of team Man U are though, and Fergie is like all RC posters combined. You can't set yourselves up as a global franchise team, take all the benefits of that and  and moan when your fans, players and manager are an embarrassment.

I got a few congratulatory messages on Redcafe after the 3-0.

Patronising bastards.

Agree with that - definitely more positives than negatives,

I often find myself slipping into the trap of forgetting what a set of absolute cunts Man utd are then we play them and I'm reminded all over again. Hope they all get herpes.

As much as I disagree with his sentiment of 'disappointed at Man Utd are c***s comments', harsh reaction to Froggy here.

It's ridiculous. Especially given how well he took the 3-0 last season.

When you win all the fucking time it should be the easiest thing in the world to be a gracious loser.

His weekends get ruined about twice a season FFS.

Nah, I imagine being a Man United fan is horrible. If you win, it's job done ho hum. If you lose or draw, it's OMG my week is ruined.

Nah, its the superiority complex and the lack of understanding of how supporting a team works that bothers me about them; especially the ones who have never even been to Manchester. "You support Newcastle? *scoff* *scoff* They're shit man, why do you support them?". Cretins like that have no place in football discussions.

I wonder when we last had a good christmas :dave:

I genuinely cannot remember having a good Christmas period (a complete run of games rather than just 1 good result). Maybe under SBR. Circa 2001. When did we beat Leeds 3-4 (ironically) ?