Man United 4 - 3 Newcastle United - 26/12/12 - post-match sobfest from page 50

Dave

Guest neesy111

Pardew not happy with last 2 goals.  Well get some defenders in then....

Its still December you know :lol:

You can have deals in place now though....

Absolutely fucking furious after that. Did the hard work and then shoot ourselves in the foot by te defence & defensive midfield not doing their jobs. Close the fucking game out you bunch of absolute rank fucking amateurs. For fuck sake.

sick as a chip, me.  Thought we gave an excellent account of ourselves.  More sickening to lose in that manner than just get humped six-nowt.

Ferguson's a fucking wanker.  Nowt wrong with the OG so he can pack it in whining.  Joke that Valencia didn't get a second yellow for the foul on V-Diddy.

:lol:

Guest neesy111

Sorry must've missed the great defending for their last 2 goals where they ha 3 shots under no pressure and the 2 chances Hernandez spurned beforehand, my mistake.

Yes the defending was shite, but so was Man Utd's for all 3 of our goals.  Since when have NUFC closed a game out properly away from home all season, we haven't as we haven't won ffs.

No compliments about the team performance though, just wanting to have a whinge then......

Sorry must've missed the great defending for their last 2 goals where they ha 3 shots under no pressure and the 2 chances Hernandez spurned beforehand, my mistake.

Yes the defending was shite, but so was Man Utd's for all 3 of our goals.  Since when have NUFC closed a game out properly away from home all season, we haven't as we haven't won ffs.

No compliments about the team performance though, just wanting to have a whinge then......

We shot ourself in the foot twice of course I'm fucking angry. We should and would have had a point or more today if we weren't wide open at the back for the last 10 minutes. It is fucking shit and annoying, yes certain players played well but it means little unless we get something at Arsenal which we won't & regardless that's not the issue I'm raising.

We shot ourself in the foot twice of course I'm fucking angry. We should and would have had a point or more today if we weren't wide open at the back for the last 10 minutes. It is fucking shit and annoying, yes certain players played well but it means little unless we get something at Arsenal which we won't & regardless that's not the issue I'm raising.

Agreed, we were begging for them to score.

Didn't see the game so I won't say much but all I will say is this turned out a hell of a lot better than nearly everyone expected. There are surely some positives to take from that, regardless of the immense frustration in losing it late?

Guest palnese

Didn't see the game so I won't say much but all I will say is this turned out a hell of a lot better than nearly everyone expected. There are surely some positives to take from that, regardless of the immense frustration in losing it late?

Fuck off with that common sense shite.

I think as true Newcastle fans most of us will be delighted at getting beat 4-3, which of course we much prefer to 1-0 victories.

I think as true Newcastle fans most of us will be delighted at getting beat 4-3, which of course we much prefer to 1-0 victories.

LOL GEORDIE NATION

We shot ourself in the foot twice of course I'm f***ing angry. We should and would have had a point or more today if we weren't wide open at the back for the last 10 minutes. It is f***ing s*** and annoying, yes certain players played well but it means little unless we get something at Arsenal which we won't & regardless that's not the issue I'm raising.

A central midfielder might have been a good option on the bench, we had 2 defenders, 2 wingers and 2 forwards.