How would you fit Anita, Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Marveaux & Tiote in the same team?

Lotus

Guest sicko2ndbest

After that half and seeing Marv in there I would go

...............Tiote.................

........Anita/.Cabaye.....Marveux..

HBA...............................Ba/Remy?

................ Cisse..............

Exceptional tbh

Guest hatem garrincha

The question is : How would Pardew fit Anita, Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Marveaux, Tioté, a second striker ala Rémy or Aubameyang & Cissé.

Pardew, not you and me.

Is Pardew going to sacrifice Marveaux when HBA come back or will he play them together. Where to fit the scond striker then ? It woul be a shame not to start a player like Rémy or Aubameyang.

Will he still prefer Jonas to Marveaux ?

The question is : How would Pardew fit Anita, Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Marveaux, Tioté, a second striker ala Rémy or Aubameyang & Cissé.

Pardew, not you and me.

Is Pardew going to sacrifice Marveaux when HBA come back or will he play them together. Where to fit the scond striker then ? It woul be a shame not to start a player like Rémy or Aubameyang.

I think Pardew would go with the same as most tbh. It all depends on who is fit though.

Guest hatem garrincha

Pardew, not you and me.

I think Pardew would go with the same as most tbh. It all depends on who is fit though.

If all fit ?

For me, he will choose between Hatem and Marveaux and scarifice one of them.

Both absolutely should be in our best XI.

I've got nothing against rotating here and there a bit like Man Utd do it but, in our very best team both have to be there.

At the moment, I think we would be okay without a second striker. The Marv-Cisse-HBA frontline puts all three in their natural positions. No more relegating goalscorers like Ba/Cisse to the wing, and I think those three will encourage a pass and move philosophy.

What we need imo is either a winger-cum-striker better than Marveaux, or a target man-goalscorer who's young and better than Shola but not necessarily Cisse. A back-up centre-forward of a different style from Cisse in other words, that would give us more tactical options and depth. At the moment, the second-string to that front three would be Fergie-Shola-Obertan, which would not really strike fear into opponents.