Arsenal 7 - 3 Newcastle United - 29/12/12 - post-match reaction from page 55

Dave

Guest Eggenberger

To me it looks like Wenger really doesnt rate our passing and decided to just sit back and let us pass it around a bit and hit us on the break.

Backfired a bit with Bas goal but our possession is hardly due to the fact that we are running them ragged imo....

Average match so far.

Guest bimpy474

Santon wants shooting with s*** for that defending. He doesn't even pelt it back and slide in. Lazy.

His starting position was about right but should have stepped up when he was looking along the line.

You should never step up when the player passing the through play has no pressure on him. Its suicidal defending.

Missed our goal, had to go out and drop me kid off, as he was doing me head in everytime the commentator said Santon...'Santa? Eh, where? What's he doing here?'

Home.

Seen it now though, such s*** wall, might as well not bothered.

Santa. :lol:

I don't think we've been better than Arsenal, every time they come forward they look far more dangerous and incisive, despite having slightly less of the ball.

Cisse on the right still makes no sense to me, would rather have him on the left so he can shoot.

"But come on,... let it hit you in the face..."

Brilliant and true :thup:

Ba?

Wilshere on our goal. He ducks down.

I had a massive brain fart moment, I thought that was supposedly what Ba said to Wilshire before planting him on the head :lol:

No idea why.

One of those thoughts you should keep to yourself. :lol:

"But come on,... let it hit you in the face..."

Brilliant and true :thup:

Ba?

Wilshere on our goal. He ducks down.

I had a massive brain fart moment, I thought that was supposedly what Ba said to Wilshire before planting him on the head :lol:

No idea why.

One of those thoughts you should keep to yourself. :lol:

Aye definitely :lol: