Arsenal 7 - 3 Newcastle United - 29/12/12 - post-match reaction from page 55

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

I hope we continue with this system when we get Cabaye and Ben Arfa back. It's a joke that we've taken this long to do it.

Santon wants shooting with s*** for that defending. He doesn't even pelt it back and slide in. Lazy.

this is one thing that bugs me about it, a lot of the time he's up the field he just looks lazy coming back, especially when he loses it on one of his runs

Santon wants shooting with shit for that defending. He doesn't even pelt it back and slide in. Lazy.

Poor half all round from him. He's played a lot of games this season, in his defence and been good in most.

Guest neesy111

Santon wants shooting with shit for that defending. He doesn't even pelt it back and slide in. Lazy.

Poor half all round from him. He's played a lot of games this season, in his defence and been good in most.

I'm slightly worried about his defensive abilities, think he ball watches far too much for a defender.

Was thinking straight after he's one that could do with a game off but alas we have no other options. (Ferguson not being good at LB IMO)

Missed our goal, had to go out and drop me kid off, as he was doing me head in everytime the commentator said Santon...'Santa? Eh, where? What's he doing here?'

Home.

Seen it now though, such shit wall, might as well not bothered.

Not bad this half, comfortable in possession without really causing any problems. We're at least showing promise, as we have done the past few games. Unfortunately I think we'll get caught out again so we'll at least need to score again to get anything from the game.

Marveaux is so composed on the ball, I love how confident he is in his ability to make and receive a short pass in a tight spot.

Ba, Obertan and Tiote have also been decent.

Was thinking straight after he's one that could do with a game off but alas we have no other options. (Ferguson not being good at LB IMO)

Before I posted, I deleted a sentence saying just that (well, I used the word "it'd be nice to rotate him out of the side"), but the reality of our squad is cold and bitter.