Other clubs' kits (2023/24)

Toon Hoser

with regards to the other posts debating whether Man Utds away kit was black or green, I think we can safely say that this one's definitely green  🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Ken Boon

48 minutes ago, Ken Boon said:

with regards to the other posts debating whether Man Utds away kit was black or green, I think we can safely say that this one's definitely green  🤣🤣🤣🤣

That's fucking horrible, the sponsor patch is even a complete different shade of green ffs :lol:

The more I think about it, the less and less I want Adidas back.

4 hours ago, BlueStar said:

Mitro doing a local news compo face photo for the reveal

FB_IMG_1688222751624.jpg

The dispute started when mr and Mrs mitro were told they could only choose two of the three carvery meats and not all three. Mr mitro said, ‘everyone knows you’re allowed a little of each or a lot of one, I wasn’t trying to cheat the system’.  The couple say they were left humiliated over the incident and vowed never to eat at the Crab Tree in Fulham again. The green king chain were were approached, but declined to comment on the incident, other than to say the terms and conditions are clear on the menu. 

3 hours ago, FLUMPO235 said:

The dispute started when mr and Mrs mitro were told they could only choose two of the three carvery meats and not all three. Mr mitro said, ‘everyone knows you’re allowed a little of each or a lot of one, I wasn’t trying to cheat the system’.  The couple say they were left humiliated over the incident and vowed never to eat at the Crab Tree in Fulham again. The green king chain were were approached, but declined to comment on the incident, other than to say the terms and conditions are clear on the menu. 

Possibly the best thing I've read this year :lol:

5 hours ago, gazza ladra said:

19 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

You think flumpo is more a laugh than me?

He’s been on blockbusters..

Edited by OCOCOL
Quoted a wrong post

18 hours ago, Ken Boon said:

ScreenShot2023-06-01at11.41.56AM_800x.pn

2 minutes ago, LV said:

Roma’s new badge is awful 

Very on-brand for me, this, but I'm so sick of the dumbing-down of club iconography just cos it's easier to reproduce ultra-minimalist stuff. Even the removal of the word Adidas is annoying. 

Hope everyone's looking forward to the basic bitch 2D magpie in our future. 

Roma's badge is just a throwback to what they had between 79 and 98, which was the last time they had a kit manufactured by Adidas, which is probably why they've done it for their first kit back.

Their website and all other forms of social media still have their current badge on show, so it's likely just a retro throwback for this season's home kit only...

Roma-Logo-1979-768x432.png

I was aware that they'd had it before but admittedly not made the Adidas connection. 

It's more the 'why', really. Roma aren't the worst example but there definitely seems to be a trend. The Adidas logo itself a case in point.