Other clubs' kits (2023/24)

Toon Hoser

3 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

This was last season's home kit. Map of Scotland with the monster on the arms. Best set of kits I've seen.

Screenshot_20230603-114522.png

Yeah, I'm going to need to know where you can buy one of them...

image.thumb.png.ebda6acb66be8eeaf8800db47f871d3e.png

Do Castore provide the graphics for the store, because the style of this is very similar to the Newcastle leaks.

Edited by SEMTEX
erroneously spelled "of" with a 'p' rather than an 'o'

Also I guess they set their collar making machine to 'stretchy v-neck' in 23/24.

Edited by SEMTEX
erroneously spelled "to" with a 'p' rather than an 'o'

On 03/06/2023 at 11:21, gdm said:

As a Scotsman, that’s the first time I’ve seen the Loch Ness kit (very nice) it’s also the first time I’ve ever heard of Loch Ness FC :lol:

I live in Inverness and I’ve never heard of them…they also play nowhere near Loch Ness 😂

1 hour ago, AJ9 said:

I live in Inverness and I’ve never heard of them…they also play nowhere near Loch Ness 😂

Where do they play? 

I’ve loved Inverness the few times I’ve been there. My mum grew up in wick

8 minutes ago, gdm said:

Where do they play? 

I’ve loved Inverness the few times I’ve been there. My mum grew up in wick

They play in Fortrose apparently, on the Black Isle. They’d have been more accurate sticking a cow or a dolphin on their strip 😂. Inverness is nice enough like, though I do miss the culture and buzz of a proper city. Having said that I love the outdoors up here. Never been to Wick, it’s quite insane really when you think of the distances up here. Apparently the highlands is as big as Belgium in terms of land mass or so my father in law tells me.

14 hours ago, SEMTEX said:

image.thumb.png.ebda6acb66be8eeaf8800db47f871d3e.png

Do Castore provide the graphics for the store, because the style of this is very similar to the Newcastle leaks.

The images do look a bit AI-ey just like the Bruno picture. Plus, as said the overall graphic template is the same so I guess its almost certain that it ours is also true which would make it a wonderful kit.