Norwich City vs Newcastle United - 12/01/13 @ 3pm (not on TV)

bowlingcrofty

Guest Roger Kint

I can't believe we're having to go into a game with Obertan and Sammy in charge of creating chances. More chance of my phone catching aids.

At least Cisse between them wont be as gut wrenching as last weekends showing. Never been more depressed watching us seeing Gutless, Clueless & Motionless failing to bother Brightons back line for 70 mins or whatever they lasted.

Jonas off the bench to protect is far better than going to protect from the start IMO. At least try and win the fucking game.

If we'd had him to bring on at Arsenal we'd likely not have got as panned and possibly would've stolen a point at Man United. He may be shite but he does the professional stuff like staying in position, tracking runners, buying time better than most our other options.

I can't believe we're having to go into a game with Obertan and Sammy in charge of creating chances. More chance of my phone catching aids.

Sounds like one of those Daily Mail Generator headlines. :lol:

:lol:

DID MOBILE PHONES GIVE PRINCESS DIANA AIDS?

Jonas is reasonably handy in a 3-man midfield but Anita is a much, much, much better option.

Anita is there. :lol:

Sorry I deleted some of my post and now it makes no sense. Should have abandoned it. Think it was along the lines of 'having Anita and Jonas in the same 3-man midfield is fairly pointless'.

Jonas off the bench to protect is far better than going to protect from the start IMO. At least try and win the f***ing game.

If we'd had him to bring on at Arsenal we'd likely not have got as panned and possibly would've stolen a point at Man United. He may be s**** but he does the professional stuff like staying in position, tracking runners, buying time better than most our other options.

Aye but Pards doesn't have the balls to drop Jonas for a more creative player when fit tbh.

As for Arsenal and Man Yoo i'm convinced if fit he would have started and we wouldn't have been as good going forward, probably would have been a boring 2-0 defeat tbh.

Guest Roger Kint

Jonas off the bench to protect is far better than going to protect from the start IMO. At least try and win the fucking game.

If we'd had him to bring on at Arsenal we'd likely not have got as panned and possibly would've stolen a point at Man United. He may be shite but he does the professional stuff like staying in position, tracking runners, buying time better than most our other options.

Aye thats what i was going for although such are our crap options its not great either way :lol:

Agree with the second part about Man Utd & Arsenal too.

Guest neesy111

Imperative we get a 2 goal lead in the game or we won't win.  One of the reasons for not winning this season has been not getting a 2nd goal when we've scored 1st.

Saying that I wouldn't want Sammy playing at all if possible but then who else do you put wide, if you take Marveaux out of the middle and put him there you're left with Anita, Bigirimana and potentially Perch if fit, not the most creative but they did well against Man United. What a sorry state of fucking affairs it is that we need Perch fit for this game. 

Anita, Bigirimana, Perch

Marveaux              Obertan

Cisse

Guest Roger Kint

Saying that I wouldn't want Sammy playing at all if possible but then who else do you put wide, if you take Marveaux out of the middle and put him there you're left with Anita, Bigirimana and potentially Perch if fit, not the most creative but they did well against Man United. What a sorry state of fucking affairs it is that we need Perch fit for this game. 

Anita, Bigirimana, Perch

Marveaux              Obertan

Cisse

Sure Perch is out, would rather see that too tbh

Guest ItalianMagpie

One of the reasons for not winning this season has been not getting a 2nd goal when we've scored 1st.

The main reason has been conceding 2/3 goals per game no matter how many we scored tbh :lol:

I can't predict the outcome of saturday's game, but I really can't see us winning (or not losing).

Still think the Cabaye doubts are a bit of a smokescreen - reckon he'll start this one.

TBH if he is anything other than 100% I'd leave him out, far more important to us in upcoming games to take a risk on & in theory we still have more than enough to go there and get a point. Norwich are a well drilled and decent team on their day but worldbeaters they definitely are not.

Imperative we get a 2 goal lead in the game or we won't win.  One of the reasons for not winning this season has been not getting a 2nd goal when we've scored 1st.

Norwich have a lot of bottle/spirit about them, as you'd expect from a Hughton side, they don't give up - even at 2-0 down!

Guest ItalianMagpie

Norwich have a lot of bottle/spirit about them, as you'd expect from a Hughton side, they don't give up - even at 2-0 down!

He didn't say that 2 goals would be enough for us to win tbf  :lol:

On current form I'd have Obertan on the left of a front 3 ahead of Jonas, Sammy and Ferguson.

You should have been sat in the Amex last weekend watching him if you think he's on better form that those 3.

On current form I'd have Obertan on the left of a front 3 ahead of Jonas, Sammy and Ferguson.

You should have been sat in the Amex last weekend watching him if you think he's on better form that those 3.

I only saw parts of the first half of that match, in which he played on the right side at times. I'll take your word he wasn't very good, but from what I've read on here nobody was. He was good vs Man U and Arsenal though, so on that basis I'd start him before the others at this point in time.

I only saw parts of the first half of that match, in which he played on the right side at times. I'll take your word he wasn't very good, but from what I've read on here nobody was. He was good vs Man U and Arsenal though, so on that basis I'd start him before the others at this point in time.

He was diabolical. Anita did ok. Bigi half reasonable and the rest poor but there were things Obertan was doing that you don't want to see from a professional footballer wearing your clubs colours...........pulling out of challenges, not tracking back and generally just appearing half arsed about his job.

You may be shit but at least make an effort, at least look busy ffs.