Norwich City vs Newcastle United - 12/01/13 @ 3pm (not on TV)

bowlingcrofty

Guest ItalianMagpie

Not confident at all, think we'll get beaten heavily- Norwich away is just one of those games you know it's not going to happen.

But then again, which one is the away game where we know it is going to happen? :lol:

My stomach thinks it's Derby Day.

but my body, my body is telling me Norwich.

I don't want to hurt nobody, but there is something that I must confess...

I don't see nothing wrong with a little away win.

Guest Slippery Sam

Can see us being really fired up for this - big time.  I wouldn't be surprised at a 3 -1 to us.

Would be f***ing flabbergasted.

It could well be classic NUFC today; just when you things are there for defeat, we win.

Can see us being really fired up for this - big time.  I wouldn't be surprised at a 3 -1 to us.

It could well be classic NUFC today; just when you things are there for defeat, we win.

Doesn't seem to be working out this season. :lol:

Guest Slippery Sam

Doesn't seem to be working out this season. :lol:

Agreed.  My initial thoughts on the game were that we were going to be turned over. Then I thought about the regulars returning, debut for Debbie, the Colo business, the tailspin we are in. Put all that together and I came to the conclusion we are going to be right up for it today.

This might sound crazy, but I'm not 100% sure we'll lose this - in fact, a win is a genuine possibility.

We really have to get something though. Our line up on paper should be much better than theirs, even though you could say that about many games this season. I dunno......I just have a feeling we'll squeak a win.

Ahhhh, don't be silly, man! 2-1 to Norwich.

I'm off out to celebrate my Gran's 90th after this so it f***ing wants to be good. :lol:

I'm off out to celebrate my own birthday so yeah this better not be shit :lol:

At least you can get pissed. :lol: I'll have several generations nagging me for buying pints!

Oh, and happy birthday. :aww:

I'm off out to celebrate my Gran's 90th after this so it f***ing wants to be good. :lol:

I'm off out to celebrate my own birthday so yeah this better not be s*** :lol:

At least you can get p*ssed. :lol: I'll have several generations nagging me for buying pints!

Oh, and happy birthday. :aww:

:lol: Yeah and thank you  :aww: