Norwich City vs Newcastle United - 12/01/13 @ 3pm (not on TV)

bowlingcrofty

Guest SuperShola!

Debuchy in for this. I've also heard Cabaye on the bench. Probably bullshit. 2-0 win, Cisse and Marv.

Krul

Debuchy, Williamson, Colo, Santon

Bigi Tiote

Obertan  Anita    Marv

Cisse

Elliot, Tav, Dummet, Sammy, Abied, Campbell, Xisco.

I don't want to see Ranger anywhere near our starting 11 ever again.

Tiote is at the ACN mate.

Bastard! Forgot about that. Erm, no idea who to stick in the CDM role then.

Debuchy in for this. I've also heard Cabaye on the bench. Probably bullshit. 2-0 win, Cisse and Marv.

Krul

Debuchy, Williamson, Colo, Santon

Bigi Tiote

Obertan  Anita    Marv

Cisse

Elliot, Tav, Dummet, Sammy, Abied, Campbell, Xisco.

I don't want to see Ranger anywhere near our starting 11 ever again.

Tiote is at the ACN mate.

b******! Forgot about that. Erm, no idea who to stick in the CDM role then.

Apparently Jonas is back so i think he will be the one who comes in, especially if Cabaye doesn't start.

I am hoping we are at least able to field this team. I'd like to see more of Campbell as looked really promising but just seen so little of him (bear in mind Pardew had HBA on the bench for the majority of last season).

Need the hard working Jonas now Tiote's gone as opposition teams have been going through our midfield way way too easily. Bigi has really impressed me and is one of the only players to come out of the the last few games with any credit. Anita i am still not sure about but is defensively more switched on than Sammy and Obertan so should offer Debuchy some help and at least keep us more solid. We can't afford all out attack we will try and outscore you now we've lost Ba. I prefer Marveaux to be central and look to get forward at soon as we have the ball.

Pack the midfield and get Debuchy, Colo, Bigi, and Santon to bring the ball forward with Anita, Cabaye, Marv and Jonas making forward runs. Cisse playing centrally off the shoulder, lurking and making intelligent runs.

Krul

Debuchy  Williamson  Colo      Santon

Bigi             

Anita    Cabaye        Marveaux Jonas

Cisse

Elliot, Fergie, Dummet/Tav, Sammy, Abied, Obertan, Campbell

I am hoping we are at least able to field this team. I'd like to see more of Campbell as looked really promising but just seen so little of him (bear in mind Pardew had HBA on the bench for the majority of last season).

Need the hard working Jonas now Tiote's gone as opposition teams have been going through our midfield way way too easily. Bigi has really impressed me and is one of the only players to come out of the the last few games with any credit. Anita i am still not sure about but is defensively more switched on than Sammy and Obertan so should offer Debuchy some help and at least keep us more solid.

Pack the midfield and get Debuchy, Colo, Bigi, and Santon to bring the ball forward with Anita, Cabaye, Marv and Jonas making forward runs. Cisse playing off the shoulder, lurking and making runs.

Krul

Debuchy  Williamson  Colo      Santon

Bigi             

Anita    Cabaye        Marveaux Jonas

Cisse

Elliot, Fergie, Dummet/Tav, Sammy, Abied, Obertan, Campbell

I like that :thup: if only Williamson wasn't there :lol:

This really could be the ultimate humiliation for the MA and DL, a healthy flogging from the man they didn't deem 'strong' enough to manage the club, Hughton.

If they do beat, us, and we perform really poorly, it wouldn't surprise me if it ended up being the beginning of the end for Pardew.

Krul

Debuchy    Willo    Colo    Santon

Perch

Anita          Bigi

? (obertan)                        Marveaux

Cisse

jonas & cabaye ?

Whatever happens we need Anita and Marveux on pitch, hopefully with Cabaye also. I suspect Jonas will come back in and play left wing though, instantly removing any value of Cisse playing through centre. Obertan should start left wing really, but no idea who would then go right - maybe Anita with Cabaye and Marveux just in front of Perch

Norwich side for their last league game:

28 Bunn

02 R Martin

05 Bassong

06 Turner

24 R Bennett

07 Snodgrass

08 Howson (Fox - 83' )

12 Pilkington

14 Hoolahan (E Bennett - 70' )

27 Tettey

37 Kane (Jackson - 70' )

I know he has them playing well, but we really should be able to beat that lot.

Looks like there's much less of an aerial threat than they had last year, although Physio Room has Grant Holt possibly back for this one.

Their recent league form is actually worse than ours - they've lost 4 in a row (Hughton out!  :D)

Something like this I hope....maybe Jonas is for Bigi, lots of ?????? over players fitness going into this

Krul

Debuchy          Taylor        Coloccini        Santon

Bigi      Cabaye        Anita

Marveaux    Cisse    Obertan

Something like this I hope....maybe Jonas is for Bigi, lots of ?????? over players fitness going into this

Krul

Debuchy          Taylor        Coloccini        Santon

Bigi      Cabaye        Anita

Marveaux    Cisse    Obertan

Good lord that would be awesome :lol: It won't happen though. :(

Is Taylor actually fit?

Is he ever?

Guest bimpy474

Going to go 4-4-1-1 i reckon, hoof to Cisse and hope Marv in behind picks up the second ball.

It's going to be fuck ugly and we're going to get mullered if we let them play. Which we will as Pardew and his "control the midfield, you control the game" spew is probably the most annoying of his bullshits.

Guest ItalianMagpie

Does Jonas' return mean that Marv is gonna sit out, when HBA is back as well?

Hopefully Marv and Jonas will both be sitting out for HBA and Remy...

Hmm...not sure I like that. I think Marv can be devastating along with HBA, they would amazingly improve our crativity rate upfront, and he could help the midfield defensively, which I'm not sure Remy could do.

As for Jonas, I'm sorry to say that it'd be time he steps aside, love him but he's just not good enough.