Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

His first touch and passing are shocking at times. He is fantastic when running from deep and just being a nuisance. Would like to see him back centre again eventually. Still appears a snip for what we paid for him.

He is such a threat when he get's going and I want to see him use his pace and power through the middle.

He doesn't half whip in a mean cross either for someone who isn't meant to be a natural wide player.

It's strange after seasons of having noone who can do a good cross having Sissoko and Debuchy on the right both able to whip in crosses, still noone to convert most the time, but progress  :lol:

I said he was horrible as a AM and he was.

I've said he's been a threat out wide since moving there and he's helped us look a much more solid unit.

I don't hold vendettas. If you play well I'll praise, play poorly I'll criticise. The only player I consistenly criticise is Cisse and he's been consistently s***.

He'll probably prove you wrong as well. That's the problem with being short sighted, not only do you look like a mug over time, but you convince yourself you were right all along.

Doesn't have the attributes to be a AM. His strongest assets are physical/athletic. Which is more pronounced with space to run into (wide/CM) not at AM.

• 2 weeks later...

I said he was horrible as a AM and he was.

I've said he's been a threat out wide since moving there and he's helped us look a much more solid unit.

I don't hold vendettas. If you play well I'll praise, play poorly I'll criticise. The only player I consistenly criticise is Cisse and he's been consistently s***.

He'll probably prove you wrong as well. That's the problem with being short sighted, not only do you look like a mug over time, but you convince yourself you were right all along.

Doesn't have the attributes to be a AM. His strongest assets are physical/athletic. Which is more pronounced with space to run into (wide/CM) not at AM.

He clearly showed touches of class going forward even in an AM role but you were hell bent on focusing on his perceived weaknesses. Now we are evolving into a passing team it suits his game far more.

Seems to be getting better and better recently. Going to be some player if he continues like this.

For someone played out wide he's an absolute beast, such pace and power will become a handful for any fullback.